I am ashamed to live in Russia

Mothers went on hunger strike.
Not easy. Until victory. Not one step back! Victory or death! The warning has been.

... They were denied legal housing, where they were registered for many years and lived in a tiny room huddling stupidly evicted from the dorm, which declared non-residential buildings.
Families kicked onto the streets. Other illegally removed from the queue for an apartment and doomed to live in small rooms (now build a house for sale only) ...

Via Ekho Moskvy
© Elena Vasilieva policies, environmental experts

... They went out to the porch of the party "United Russia", the one ruling that promised prosperity to all, along with its movement "People's Front».
For three days the mother were on a hunger strike. These three days members of the United Russia party, going to the home office, stepping over women. At night, the rain did not leave his mother, hoping to draw the authorities' attention to the serious problem of ...

What happened on May 30 - a baseness, which can only fascists and murderers.

Introduction 1.
On the third day of the hunger strike of any break-up in the body begins dropping sugar, blood pressure rises, your nerves to the limit ...

Introduction 2.
No man - no problem. Edrossy call the police.

Introduction 3.
4 paddy wagons to 4 women who were taken away on May 30, the police department, spraying water directly into the paddy wagon, judged by art. 20.2 of the Administrative Code. Release.

Background 4.
The women decided to stand up to the end - come back to the office of "United Russia» ...

... For the second time in the evening riot cool and beat them mercilessly, and again brought to the police station Philistine that Sretenke, 11.

Women have no voice - torn.
The policemen laugh.

ATS arrives first "ambulance».
Two of the women badly. So bad that the "fast" is in the building the police for more than 2 hours. At this time, there arrives the second coach "ambulance." This time, the doctor comes out ahead and said that the girl (Annita Abdullah) is necessary to carry on the x-ray. Her broken wrist or fingers - an X-ray to confirm - what is broken. The doctor and the machine "emergency" are waiting.

Anita in paddy behind bars carry an X-ray.

But the girl on the x-ray being taken ... in the paddy wagon.
She asked me hoarsely through the bars:

- Tell me about it all, let everyone know that there is torture.
- I'll tell you. What about the others?
- I do not know, I was kept in a separate cell.

The car goes on ... X-rays.

Half an hour later a second car "ambulance" arrived earlier, enters the courtyard ATC.
Police whole crowd intently follow the doctor who first listens to them carefully, and then something tells them harshly. Those Retiro.

The car charged with Oksana.
Do not stand the heart. The diagnosis of the doctor - disappointing. It turns on the siren. "ER" takes away Ryzhov, mother of many children from Naberezhnye Chelny.

Police without end that is trying to convince the doctor.
She is adamant.

After some time on the street let out smoke and Catherine Irene Kalmykov maldonite.
They could barely stay on their feet. Dehydration, physical exhaustion is evident. Voice hoarse.

- Ask our, let us at least bring Sleeps - they asked me over his shoulder Hoosier-riot policeman. We have to leave in the morning. Sew 20.2 and 19.3. We need a lawyer.

Katya maldonite "storm».

- Kate, what did they do? You're not yourself.

Kate pulls up the sleeve sweaters: hand - solid black smudges - bruises.

- If you could see my back ...
- Katya, it's torture ...
- What kind of torture? - With a laugh in our conversation crashes another fellow in the form of a police officer. - It's the little things. - And laughs.

Kalmykov is leaning against the wall, it is clear that it is without any force.

Maldonite wheezed:

- Edrosnya decided our problem - gave them (nods to the werewolves in police uniform) task - to solve a problem. They decide. Tell us who you can: it's the Nazis.
- Be sure to tell you ...

... Sometimes I think that here it is - the limit of patience when it's time to send these invaders to hell, to come together and ...

But this "I" does not occur.
At the forefront of some women.

Declared war against the people.
Prior to the complete destruction: Apartments, housing, food poisoning, vaccination, day and night, to raise taxes and the minimum wage. Army disbanded the country people of different nationalities walk without citizenship but with the rights. In business, the "best place" to those who bribe roll back any more. In the courts of decisions over a phone call. The men are silent and suffer.

Only women trying to protect their children, their future, go to fierce battle with oprichniki.
Russian men left. They hid in the kitchen.

Ugly, ugly, shameful ...

See. Video.
Although it is a mobile phone, but louder than words:

Original

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting