The aliens (as well as unidentified flying objects) excite the imagination of the people for many centuries. The topic of extraterrestrial civilizations - a favorite theme of science fiction writers. But in real life, humanity is faced with aliens often enough. Of course, some of the eyewitness - a fiction, but some - the truth. In our selection confirmation of contact with aliens is a photograph. It's very surprising!
1. A pensioner Martha Egorovna from Petrozavodsk, Russia, claims that two years had been keeping an alien corpse in the refrigerator. The woman turned into a branch of the Academy of Sciences in Petrozavodsk with the announcement that two years ago at its garden site crashed UFO. I heard a terrible roar, in the yard, the woman ran out of the house and found in the courtyard of the twisted pile of hot metal - the remains of the aircraft - a humanoid body.
2. The length of an unknown creature about 60 centimeters, his huge head, bulging eyes, and seemingly un resembles a cross between man and fish. Martha Egorovna told authorities that he was being on a space suit. The dead body wrapped it in plastic and held out for two years in the refrigerator before even short mention of the incident. Experts suspect that all this can be some colossal hoax and forgery, but do not dismiss the possibility that all of the information provided by the pensioner is true, and we are dealing with the body of the alien.
3. In April 2011, two people were assured that they found the body of an alien creature in the snow in Siberia. They claimed that the body was damaged when the neighboring Irkutsk aircraft crashed extraterrestrial origin. As a result, "alien" was made from bread crumbs, covered with chicken skin.
4. In 1995, Ray Santilli claimed that he has a video of a UFO crash, the so-called "Roswell incident" happened in 1947, as well as subsequent frames alien autopsy. Only in 2006, Santilli admitted that the film - a fake, or, as he put it, "the reconstruction of the events that would take place».
5. In February 2004, something strange was found in the garden of a house Dyurhema. Hostess him called the police to find something resembling a curled fetus, in the grass own garden. Police summoned a surgeon, coroners and experts on the paranormal. As a result, "something" turned out to be a toy shop of horrors.
6. Mummies fairies Nari Pont stored in the temple of Wat Phrapangmuni Temple, not far from Sin Bury, north of Bangkok, Thailand. The bodies of two unidentified creatures kept in a glass cancer located in the building of the temple. Believers claim that it is - the body of fairies, creatures from Buddhist mythology. One myth tells of a magical tree that instead of fruit brought tiny creatures female. possessing magical powers.
7. Speaking of fairies. In 1917, two young girls after a long game in the garden back home with a convincing evidence of the existence of so-called "small narodtse" - photographs. Only in the late 1970s, it was found that the so-called "photo Cottingley" is bogus, as one of the most girls, now located in a very advanced age Elsie Wright, admitted that their "little people" was only a cut out of cardboard figures.
8. A good rally that occurred April 1, 2007. This "body fairy" was created by designer Dan Baines of London, specializing in the manufacture of optical illusions. Raise the hype has convinced many that the "body" of the real. Later, the artist admitted to his authorship, and the fake was sold at an online auction for the sum of about 300 pounds.
9. Now, before you 'montauksky monster "- and not the scientists identified an animal, whose body washed ashore on the beach near Montauk, New York, United States of America, in July 2008. The find has created many of the most fantastic theories about what kind of creation, whether it is now or is this another fake. The two most common theories contradict each other. One says that being - skilled fake, made of latex. Supporters of the second theory argue that the creature - a raccoon-mutant.
10. October 20, 1967, Roger Patterson and Robert Gimlin reported that they were able to film a female Bigfoot - Yeti. Only many years later, Bob Heyronimus buddy Patterson admitted that in fact in the scandalous film - he, dressed in costume.
11. Matthew Whitton and Rick Dyer, California August 15, 2008 reported. that during his guided tour of the state of Georgia, they came upon the dead body of Bigfoot, Yeti. Later Blau discovered that the creature - a fake, with artificial fur, head of papier-mâché and rubber feet.
12. "The Last Dwarf", which videotaped teenagers, I assure you that this creature walking through the streets of the city of Salta, located in Argentina. Later, because of conflicting shots and camera angles, picture was recognized as fake.
13. Figure out which show the detection of "Cardiff Giant", a stone statue of a man ten feet, that is, more than 3, 5 meters tall, found on the farmer William C. Newell in Cardiff, New York, 16 October 1869 . Later admitted authorship of the statue George Hall, also said that buried it on the previous year.
14. The giant skeleton that, according to the newspaper "The New Nation" (Bangladesh), was found in Saudi Arabia in 2004. It later emerged that the picture was a fake, created with an editor photoshop and photos submitted to the contest, which was conducted site Worth1000.com.
15. In February 2010, a mysterious green glow radiating object captured photographers hovering over the mill in Nofolke. Pyatidesyatisemiletny photographer Peter Rye took this photo while taking pictures for the calendar, which he held close to the mill Downham Market's Denver mill. He admitted that he had not even noticed the strange object during shooting and discovered it only afterwards, when looking through the photos ready. It was then, he said, in the sky above the mill showed a mysterious object that emits an ominous green glow. He says that it was a UFO.
16. The mysterious stain turquoise glow in the sky over Norway. It caused a lot of the most incredible theories, including that it was a military missile launched in a test flight. Strange phenomenon photographed local resident Jan Peter Jorgensen, returning from work in a factory for the processing of salmon.
17. The giant pyramid, presumably - an unidentified flying object - in the sky over the Kremlin, Russia. Idle language immediately assumed that it was an alien spacecraft.
18. This image, filmed space observatory Solar and Heliospheric Observatory (Soho), spacecraft, located at a distance of millions of kilometers from Earth, and dedicated to the study of the Sun, it was immediately announced proof of the existence of extraterrestrials. NASA has denied all the theories, saying that it is just a picture defect caused by the failure of the camera, but supporters of the assumptions about the existence of extraterrestrial civilizations, sure - in a picture spaceship aliens.
19. In October 2009, a crater in Latvia, which was considered a pothole caused by a meteorite, was only a fake. The experts went to the area of Mazsalaca, received information that an object resembling a meteorite, fell to the ground. However, after spending the necessary research, they concluded that the dent depth of about three meters and a width of about ten meters, was created by artificial means. Later Latvian company Tele2 admitted that the idea of drawing and its embodiment - it is their handiwork. "Jokers" sought to diversify some sad news from the persistent reports about the economic crisis.
20. Well, as without the Loch Ness monster, Nessie old woman! That's it - the so-called "surgeon's photo". Its author, a London physician Kenneth R. Wilson claimed that filmed the monster by accident when traveling around, watching the birds. Only in 1994 it became clear that the picture is actually captured children's toy submarine, equipped with the same toy snake head.
21. Crop circles - a term referring to the drawings in the form of rings, circles and other geometric figures formed in the fields polegshimi plants. Despite the huge number of supporters of the theory of extraterrestrial origin of this phenomenon, many of them were later created artificially. For example, here are these, the creation of which had a hand Doug Bauer Dave Chorley and John Lundberg. According to them, the first pattern they did in 1978, inspired by photos of tracks left on the wheat fields of agricultural machinery. In 1992 they received for their clever fake alternative Nobel Prize - Award Ignobelevskuyu.
22. The pencil drawing depicting a spaceship of aliens, creating crop circles as assure proponents of the extraterrestrial origin of this phenomenon. Picture taken from the National Archives.
23. This is a gigantic image of an alien, smoking his pipe, appeared in a wheat field in Cherhille, Wiltshire. Proponents of the theory of the existence of extraterrestrial civilizations claim that alien like two peas similar to the character from the movie 2Sekretnye materials "and is a symbol of harmony and peace between the ground and the representatives of the cosmic mind. There is also speculation that the tube to the picture was added later as a joke.
24. Broken-down on the territory of a wind generator farm in Koninskholme, Lincolnshire. Local residents claim to have seen a bright light in the sky on the eve of a generator failure and now argue that a failure of the device involved in an alien spacecraft.
25. And the photos showing in the sky a mysterious object was made in Tinstene, Hopeh Province, China, back in 1942. Several people in the photo indicate strange phenomenon.
26. In September 1957, this photo was taken test pilot from nearby military base Airspace Edwards Air Force Base in California. It seems that for the B-47 is an unidentified flying object.
27. Photograph taken "Apollo-11" in 1969. Most interesting is that the mysterious object in this picture, the authorship of Neil Armstrong, and has not been reliably identified.
28. Hundreds of people saw this object, illuminated with bright lights flying low over a relatively residential quarters Levittown, Puerto Rico, in 1980. Police officer Jose Cordero made a dozen shots of the mysterious phenomena of his Polaroid
29. Photo mysterious lights was made by a police officer not far from the highway near I-84 in Waterbury, Connecticut, May 26, 1987. The appearance of the mysterious glow caused multiple accidents on the road - drivers, distracted, lost control of car.