Recent statements of famous people.

One of the great mysteries of life - death process.
Nobody can be sure what happens after death, but the last moments of life, are usually filled with honesty and sincerity.
Some people were able to prepare for death, while others do not.
The last words of a man very revealing.
If a person is killed or died suddenly, his last words to help understand exactly what thoughts were occupied, and the soul of man.
It has long been common practice to document the final words of our loved ones.
The list of documented last words of famous people.

1. Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791)

The taste of death in my mouth. I feel that is not on this earth.

The great Austrian composer, instrumentalist and conductor.

A prominent representative of the Vienna classical school of composition, virtuoso violinist, harpsichordist, organist. According to contemporaries, he has a phenomenal ear for music, memory and the ability to improvise.

He composed more than 600 works, which are recognized by the vertices of symphonic, chamber, piano, operatic, and choral music. The circumstances of his death have been widely discussed for many years. Mozart died on the morning of December 5, 1791 at age 35 after a short illness.

His illness began with the swelling of hands and feet, and then a sudden stomach pain and intense vomiting. In Mozart had suspicions that he was poisoned. He remained in the minds of up to two hours before his death. Mozart's body swelled up so that he could not sit up in bed, or even move. His last words are very clear, "The taste of death in my mouth. I feel that is not on this earth. "

2. Steve Irwin (1962-2006)

Do not worry, they usually do not swim back.

The popular Australian naturalist, journalist and author of numerous films about wildlife, such as «The Crocodile Hunter» («Crocodile Hunter»), «Crok Files», «The Crocodile Hunter Diaries» («Crocodile Hunter Diaries"). Owner of the zoo Australia Zoo in Beerwah, Queensland.

Died September 4, 2006 on the set of another TV show, received a mortal blow stingrays in the area of ​​the heart.

Events came to the film, Steve Irwin's last words were written, "Do not worry, they do not usually swim in the back." He acknowledged that the ramp was acting awkward and scared. Video footage confirms that the ramp was sailing back.

3. Amelia Earhart (1897-1937)

KHAQQ is Itasca. We have to be on the course, but you do not see. Gas ends. We are on line 157-337. We will repeat this message. We will repeat this on 6210 kHz. Wait.

American aviator, one of the first female pilots, the first woman who has flown the Atlantic Ocean. It was also known as a speaker, writer, journalist and promoter of aviation. He was idol early feminist movement.

In 1937, Amelia Earhart and Fred Noonan disappeared over the central Pacific Ocean during an attempt to make a flight around the globe. The cause of her death and the place of the accident aircraft it has always been a mystery. Many researchers believe that Earhart plane crashed into the ocean after it ran out of fuel. Her last conversation said that it was close to a destination, Howland Island, a small island coral reefs, but could not find it.

In 2007 the International Reconstruction Team history disappearance of the aircraft have conducted studies and archaeological excavations on Nikumaroro. It was found many artifacts, but the most interesting was a brass zipper. Archaeologists claim that lightning is similar to the US, which was used in the 30s for women's clothing. It was found other artifacts that tell about the American woman in 30s.

4. Bob Marley (1945-1981)

Money can not buy life.

Jamaican musician, guitarist, singer and composer. Despite the fact that since his death has been more than 28 years, Bob Marley is still the best-known performer of reggae. Thanks to his international success reggae gained widespread popularity outside of Jamaica.

Bob Marley was one of the most prominent supporters of Pan-Africanism and the faithful rastamanov; many other followers of this religion even consider a prophet Marley.

In July 1977, during the treatment of injuries sustained during a friendly football match, at Marley was found melanoma. He refused amputation and melanoma eventually spread to his lungs and brain. Bob Marley died in a hospital in Miami, the morning of 11 May 1981, at the age of 36 years. His last words were said to his son Ziggy. They were, "Money can not buy life."

5. Malcolm X (1925-1965)

Brothers! Brothers, please! It is the home of the world!

American fighter for the rights of blacks, the ideologue of the movement "Nation of Islam", which has had a huge impact on the "Black Panther" and the movement for secession "black states».

During his speech the crowd enveloped outrage. At this time, his bodyguards heard a soft noise, a man rushed forward and shot Malcolm X in the chest from a shotgun. The other two men fired at him with a pistol, injuring 16 times. As reported, Malcolm X died before his body fell to the floor. His last words were attempts to keep the peace in the crowd. Other sources voiced its last quote as: "Now, now, brothers, stop, stay calm."

6. Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)

My wallpaper and I are fighting a duel to the death. One of us has to go.

Oscar Wilde was an Irish playwright, poet and writer. He wrote many short stories and one novel. Wilde was known for his wit, and he became one of the most successful playwrights of the late Victorian era. He reached star status in the late 19th century, but suffered a dramatic downfall and was imprisoned for two years, was convicted of homosexual relations. Oscar Wilde died of cerebral meningitis on November 30, 1900. He was 46 years old.

He died in a hotel, he compared his last moments and anxiety with dull wallpaper hotel. Wallpaper has been replaced and the room re-decorated in the style of an apartment in London.

7. George Harrison (1943-2001)

Love one another.

English rock musician, singer, composer, writer, producer and guitarist, was best known as a guitarist «The Beatles». Harrison takes 21 place in the list of "100 Greatest Guitarists of All Time" by the magazine «Rolling Stone»

In July 2001 he underwent irradiation of brain tumors in a clinic in Switzerland. George Harrison died on November 29, 2001. His last words were written by his wife, a "Love one another."

8. L. Frank Baum (1856-1919)

Now I can cross the quicksand.

The American writer, "the creator of" The Magic of Oz. The world-famous classic of children's literature whose books have been filmed many times, spawned many imitations and parodies.

May 5, 1919 L. Frank Baum had a stroke. He quietly died the next day, before they reach nine days before his 63 birthday. Baum whispered his last words to his wife for an hour before death. "Now I can cross the quicksand," referring to the land of Oz.

9. Dutch Schultz (1902-1935)

Hey, Jimmy! Chimney sweep. Talk to the sword. Shut up, you have a big mouth! Help me up, Henny! Max gets here. Canadian soup with beans. I want to pay. Let them leave me alone.

These were the last, meaningless words Datca Schultz. He was a New York mobster in the period 1920 - 1930 years ... During his life, Schulz made a fortune doing organized crime. During the anti-alcohol campaign, the band Joy Hoy and Datca Schultz control the supply of beer to the entire Bronx.

Oct. 23, 1935, Schultz was shot in the head and died at the Palace Palace Chophouse in Newark, New Jersey. He was only 33 years. The words were written Datca Schultz police stenographer. Because of the severity of a head injury, he said a lot of rambling and random statements. His words inspired the creation of numerous books, filmof and stories in the media.

10. Jack Daniel (1846-1911)

The last one hundred grams, please.

Jack Daniel - the founder of the distillery Tennessee Distillery whiskey Jack Daniel's. He was never married and had no children, but was close to his favorite nephew, Lem Motlou. In 1907, due to deteriorating health, Daniel gave the distillery to his nephew case Motlow, who then passed it on to their children.

Jack Daniel died of blood poisoning October 10, 1911, in Lynchburg, Tenn., Infection, which ruined his start with a small puncture on his thumb. His last words were recorded on the day of his death, and they sounded as: "The last 100 gram please. Make Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey is one of the best sellers in the world and is known for its square bottles.

via dekatop
the source toptenz

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting