The real name of Mother Theresa - Agnes Gonxha Bojaxhiu. Born into an ordinary family, she dreamed of becoming a nun childhood and help the needy. Taking vows and took the name Teresa in honor of the Carmelite nun Teresa of Lisieux, known for his kindness and compassion. And since then, his long life dedicated to serving God and helping people.
Edition Ofigenno.cc has prepared for you a selection of the wisest sayings of this great woman. As you read these words, you feel physically like them blows with love and warmth. The simple and clear phrases hidden deep worldly wisdom.
1. Let everyone who comes to you, go away, become better and happier.
2. It is not necessary to do great things. You can make small, but with great love.
3. Whatever you do, do it with love, or do not do at all.
4. If you can not feed a hundred people, feed one.
5. Disappointed in one person, do not punish the other. All people are different. Do not lose the ability to trust, believe and love.
6. There are no keys to happiness. The door is always open.
7. It is easy to love long-distance, but not so easy to love neighbor.
8. We do not need guns and bombs. To defeat evil, we need love and compassion. All the labor of love - it is work for peace.
9. Love - a fruit that ripens at any time and to which can reach any hand.
10. Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you well, to forgive those who wrong and believe that everything happens not by chance.
11. The words of encouragement and greetings may be short, but they have an endless echo.
12. God sends us trials that we are overcoming them, are strengthened, not despair!
13. What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family.
14. When you judge people, you have no time for you to love them.
15. smile at each other, smile at your wife, smile at your husband and your children - no matter whom you smile - it helps you feel the most love for people.
16. spread love wherever you go - especially in your own home.
17. The more love, wisdom, beauty, goodness, you will discover in yourself, the more you will notice them in the outside world.
18. The greatest poverty - a poverty of the heart.
19. The most important medicine - a tender love and care.
20. We can get rid of the disease with medication, but the only cure for loneliness, despair and hopelessness - is Love. In the world there are many people who are dying of hunger, but even more of those who die from the fact that they lack love.
By following these simple commands, you can change the world for the better. Share these wise quotes Mother Teresa with your friends, and they will be your blgodarny.
via ofigenno ru