20 useful sayings for all occasions

Offers to your attention 20 useful statements that once is enough to read and to choose what you may need today. 1. One who can not have 2/3 day for himself, should be called slave. © Friedrich Nietzsche 2. Does not make sense to hire smart people and then tell them what to do. We hire smart people so they can tell us what to do. © Steve Jobs 3. Anyone who wants to see the results of their work immediately, should go in the cobblers. © Albert Einstein

4. Always choose the most difficult way – on it you will not meet competitors. © Charles de Gaulle 5. The right decision to delay is a mistake. © Lee Iacocca 6. If you think education is expensive, try to find out how much is ignorance. © Robert Kiyosaki 7. If your only goal is to become rich, you will never reach it. © John Davison Rockefeller 8. Money will not make you happier. I now have 50 million and I'm as happy as when I had 48 million. © Arnold Schwarzenegger 9. People don't want to be rich, people want to be richer than others. © John Stuart Mill 10. Don't say work. Show me what you earned. © Thomas Robert Dewar 11. Who works all day has no time to earn money. © John Davison Rockefeller 12. Recipe for success: study while others are sleeping; work while others are loafing; prepare while others are playing; and dream while others are wishing. © William A. Ward 13. Long known that 20% of the people do 80% of the work. Recently it was found that 80% of people believe that they are included in these 20%. Author unknown 14. To convince people to buy things they don't need, with money they don't have to impress those who have nothing — today is a fraud has become a truly virtuosic. © Victor Papanek 15. Whatever your goal, you will be able to achieve it if only want to work hard. © Oprah Winfrey 16. I would prefer to receive the income from 1% effort hundred people than 100% of their own efforts. © John Davison Rockefeller 17. Markets are volatile. Invest in yourself. © Mikhail Barshchevsky 18. No matter what you think – can you or not – anyway, you're right. © Henry Ford 19. You will have all, if you do not worry who will get the rewards for your efforts © Benjamin Franklin 20. I better would hire a man with enthusiasm than the person who knows everything. © John Davison Rockefeller. published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: www.psychology-age.ru/2015/02/20_21.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting