A short story in 12 pictures

Photographer and journalist Lydia Shironina concurrently also the mistress of all trades! There's a wonderful rabbit named Tyapa create a small story in pictures 12

When I decided that it is necessary to put Tyapu on a snowboard, he himself Tyapa enthusiastic, to put it mildly, not shown. His eyes flashed increasingly fear a fitting clothing and equipment caused aversion!
At the last fitting before riding at Tyapy it was absolutely anguished expression - I am ?! In the snowboarding ?! Not kept! It's cold there! I frostbitten tail!
But I firmly decided that enough for him to be a coward Zaikov greyish Belenky and he will soon leave the ski resort for birds.

Such a reproach in his eyes!

- Maaaamaaaa! I boooyuyuyuyus !!!

A small avalanche

Try descent from a steep slope

Fall ...

This picture I made with great difficulty - Bunny with such a miserable little face lying at the foot of "mountain"!

I thought that Tyapa not want to climb back up the mountain, but it suddenly woke cleft pride and he again went to conquer the summit.

Here you can see how to change the look Tyapy. This is not a whiner, a Hero!

In fact, the resort Tyapa went not alone, but together with his elder brother Stepan Tyapkin, who arrived in Moscow on vacation. The fact that Stepan, unlike the younger brother, Hare serious, do not know a foreign language and studying in Cambridge.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting