Thanks for Russians, the Poles

I understand that it is never a funny topic, but due to the fact that there is already published news about the tragedy, it is my duty to add another. This news was published in one of the biggest Polish portals onet.pl, below proof as the Scrin.

Spasiba!
Zwracamy się do obywateli Federacji Rosyjskiej z podziękowaniami i apelem o pojednanie. Jesteśmy pod wrażeniem pomocy i solidarności, jakich doświadczamy od państwa rosyjskiego, a także zwykłych mieszkańców Rosji, w tragicznych dla nas okolicznościach.
We appeal to the citizens of Russia with gratitude for their call for reconciliation. We are delighted that the help and solidarity, which are addressed to us as part of the Russian state, and by the ordinary people of Russia in this tragic period for us.

onet.pl

We, the citizens of Poland, which for the past seventy years, could not come to terms with the loss of their best sons killed in the Katyn forest, appeal to the citizens of Russia with gratitude for their call for reconciliation.

source

Continued in the next post ...

We are delighted that the help and solidarity, which are addressed to us as part of the Russian state, and by the ordinary people of Russia in this tragic period for us. The plane crash near Smolensk near the Katun we have lost not only the head of state, but again, as seventy years ago, lost part of the elite of independent Poland.

The crime committed against the Polish officers in 1940, bred our people for many years. Who we are sprinkled with the blood of our contemporaries, which drops again seeping into the same old ground. Both of these events brings together the place and the pain, and if the first was the result of Stalin's terror, which affected and the Russians themselves, the second was a misfortune for which we can not blame the owners of the Russian land.

Surviving today's tragedy, we understand and feel that we are not alone, as it was seventy years ago. We feel that a number of us together in sympathy and words throughout the plain language of gestures and assistance are the authorities and the citizens of Russia - the state, which is the legal successor of the Soviet Union. We see these gestures and words especially noticeable, because they are a negation of the essence of the crime many years ago - they are a manifestation of Russia, which we always want its people.

We - the citizens of the Polish state, but at the same time we are spirit children of Polish Pope John Paul II. This legacy obliges us to ask for the floor, leaving this solidarity unanswered.

Therefore, we appeal to the Russian people: let the fresh blood spilled near Katyn, unite us, let them help us come to terms with each other. Let it will mark a new beginning in Russian-Polish relations, which are not burdened with mistrust, lies and insults. Let the Poles and the Russians together with the whole world an example of what can be higher than the cruel fate. For we believe that we share a common belief: no evil wins, defeats and triumphs only good!

For the good that we receive from you these days, we thank you with all my heart. We hope that together we can create good in the future - for the benefit of Poland, for Russia, for Europe.

Zdzislaw Jurkowski, Professor Ian Schepanyak priest, Aleksander Galos, Bartlomiej Sienkiewicz
Foundation for European Studies "Sarmat» («Sarmacja») in Krakow

Malgorzata Nocun, Andrzej Bzhezetsky
New Eastern Europe («Nowa Europa Wschodnia")

Priest Adam Bonetsky
Tygodnik Powszechny ("Tygodnik Powszechny")

Marek Dzeventsky
Onet portal (Onet.pl)
 - My, obywatele Polski, która przez ostatnie siedemdziesiąt lat wciąż nie pogodziła się z utratą swoich najlepszych synów zamordowanych w lesie katyńskim, zwracamy się do obywateli Federacji Rosyjskiej z podziękowaniami i apelem o pojednanie.

Jesteśmy pod wrażeniem pomocy i solidarności, jakich doświadczamy od państwa rosyjskiego, a także zwykłych mieszkańców Rosji, w tragicznych dla nas okolicznościach. W katastrofie lotniczej pod Smoleńskiem, w pobliżu Katynia, straciliśmy nie tylko głowę państwa, ale i znów, jak przed siedemdziesięciu laty, część elity niepodległej Polski.

Zbrodnia dokonana na polskich oficerach w 1940 roku podzieliła nasze narody na pokolenia. Teraz stoimy porażeni krwią współczesnych, która po raz kolejny wsiąkła w tę samą ziemię. Oba wydarzenia łączy miejsce i ból, ale o ile pierwsze było wynikiem stalinowskiego terroru, dotykającego także samych Rosjan, drugie było nieszczęściem, za które nie można winić gospodarzy.

Przeżywając dzisiejszą tragedię widzimy, że nie jesteśmy sami, tak jak to było siedemdziesiąt lat temu. Są z nami, łącząc się we współczuciu i powszechnie zrozumiałym języku gestów i pomocy, władze i obywatele Rosji - państwa, które jest prawnym sukcesorem ZSRR. Odbieramy te gesty i słowa szczególnie silnie, bo są zaprzeczeniem istoty zbrodni sprzed lat - są manifestacją takiej Rosji, której zawsze życzyliśmy jej mieszkańcom.

Jesteśmy obywatelami Państwa Polskiego, ale i duchowymi dziećmi papieża Polaka - Jana Pawła II. To dziedzictwo zobowiązuje nas do zabrania głosu, niepozostawienia tej solidarności bez odpowiedzi.

Dlatego zwracamy się do rosyjskiego narodu: niech ta nowa krew rozlana pod Katyniem nas połączy, niech pomoże nam pojednać się ze sobą. Niech będzie znakiem nowego początku w relacjach polsko-rosyjskich, relacjach nieobarczonych nieufnością, kłamstwem i urazem. Niech Polacy i Rosjanie wspólnie staną się dla świata przykładem wzniesienia się ponad okrutny los. Bo wierzymy, że łączy nas to samo przekonanie: zło nie zwycięży, zło będzie dobrem przezwyciężone!

Za to dobro, którego od Was doświadczamy w tych dniach, z całego serca dziękujemy. Jesteśmy pełni nadziei, że wspólnie możemy budować dobro w przyszłości - dla Polski, dla Rosji, dla Europy i świata.

Zdzisław Jurkowski, Ks. prof. Jan Szczepaniak, Aleksander Galos, Bartłomiej Sienkiewicz
Fundacja Badań Europejskich "Sarmacja" w Krakowie

Małgorzata Nocuń, Andrzej Brzeziecki
»Nowa Europa Wschodnia & quot;

Ks. Adam Boniecki
«Tygodnik Powszechny»

Marek Dziewięcki
Onet.pl

proof

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting