As noted by Border Guards Day in Moscow

In Russia yesterday celebrated the border guard. Traditionally on this day guards walking around the city, bathed in the fountains and a little drink. Compare this holiday can only be happy Airborne and last call at the school.

According mnalex2002 & quot; Holiday completed successfully fight a hundred and a hundred! To separate the three platoons. 70 people were detained, 30 people raspihali for ambulances, the rest - were released. & Quot;

The official version, "a holiday is aimed at demonstrating the combat power of this kind of troops, as well as raising the morale of soldiers performing official duty to their homeland and the state, but above all, in this day to remember the heroism of those who did not spare his life reflecting the invasion outside within their country. »
46 photos via Ilya Varlamov

01. The main celebrations take place in Gorky Park, at ENEA in Victory Park. Unfortunately, the bad weather did not allow him to note the massive dip in the fountains of the city, the people of today was not as much as in years past.

02. There is a wait, but there is tradition!

08. The police did not intervene. Bus with riot police on duty in the distance, so as not to attract attention. Last year, in the Park of Culture was a fight with riot police. Sometimes the police checked the pulse of the drunken and waste.

Here are pictures of passers-by could see, however, today they were not.

21. "Only be afraid" - a great motto for our army.

27. Some have not calculated their strength.

28. This man was not drunk, he showed me a somersault, turned a funny picture.

36. One of the policemen came up and said:
 - Are you Russian?
 - Yes.
 - But then why is it shooting?
 - And what is this?
 - Why Russian disgrace?
 - And why do you suppose this?
 - And what to do with them? We have ourselves with the whole person get out of here!

We approached us two border guards who saw that we took as a drunken company trashes trash cans.
 - Show that took off!
 - Here ...
 - Fuck That freaks! That's because of these goats, people think that all border guards are!
 - Do you think it is not necessary to show?
 - No, show.

37. I also believe that it is necessary to show.

41. To you do not have the impression that I'm specifically looking for drunken guards, I specifically found (not without difficulty) sober, pleasant people

43. Pink hare man won son in a shooting gallery.

46. ​​Unfortunately, the evening of appropriate people is almost gone, each company would beat photographer or break the camera. Once from the angry guards and rescued chistoprudov-riot policemen, we decided not to risk it and go home.

And finally, the view from the second_sign, with which I agree:
"I want to specially write a post in defense of graduate, border guards and troopers.
The basic idea is this: people have the right to one day of the year (suspended), when they can behave as you like (without serious consequences for others). It's like the medieval "masquerade".
But the Moscow authorities are obliged to organize these festivals and guide, create scripts for them, otherwise it will be around and swirl vodka. »

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting