About the missing animals

Illustrator and book designer Ian Phillips for many years collecting the ad about the missing animals around the world.

Yang said that it is - an amazing and very touching message. On one poster with the dog said: "Tell him to call me." In his collection there is an advertisement for the missing dog with a reward of 10 thousand dollars! And there are very concise, in three words: "Turtle. Find it ».

This story of love, friendship, separation, and extraordinary meetings.

Here I will introduce you to some of his posters: is funny, sad there is simply positive.

16 ads via yellow-reporter
- He disappeared in November. Our cat. Description: 6 fingers, all white.

- Did anyone see me? Lopez.
Then the cat describes himself tells where the lost - and adds that the owners are very fond of him.
Award: $ 10

Lost big black CASD named Poyson (Poison). This is one of my favorite posters Jan.

Missing yellow parrot. Bird name.

But the cat - on the contrary - found!

With French, unfortunately, I do not know: I can not translate. But the announcement, of course, in the spirit of the French unusually decorated

UPD: Translation - "My name is Gyumo. I'm a European cat color black and white. I am five years old. And I have a red collar. I live near the park D'Allaire. I am affectionate and playful but I did not return home on June 26 and my mistress is very worried. If you meet me, please contact with it! »
thanks for the translation Buckley

It is in Switzerland. No wonder this country is the birthplace of the design, then even the children already know how to impress aesthetes

- Have you seen my cat? The cat went missing on Sunday. It is white and blank.
Please note that vouchers are not pieces of paper written by the phone, just the word "cat". Children: -]

But someone came up to his announcement with a curious idea: it has issued a special edition of the newspaper "Neighborhood News»

Semi-Persian semi-tabby cat looking for his house

Cat. Pudding name (or even pudding)

Lost 7-year-old dog

And this is - a ferret

Missing dog that looks like a fox

And this is - my favorite Ads: missing cat gray with black stripes and white paws. In the picture, where it says "actual photos", as if the cat is puzzled: "Damn, where am I?»

Ian Phillips says: "If you also decide to collect such ads, then tore one - make ten copies, and decomposes them."

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting