In Samara five minutes gone underground "passenger car."

In Samara five minutes gone underground "passenger car." VAZ-2113 landed in the pit, which was formed on the site of a broken water pipe.

On the morning of August 24 drivers passing by the junction of the Victory Gardens and Mid observed an unusual picture. In a huge sand pit depth of three meters up the trunk sticking passenger car - the VAZ-2113. Near bustling workers. They tried using an excavator to dig martyr, but the wet sand collapsed and fell asleep again her.

In the sand trap car landed about an hour of the night. Stas Ivanov, a medical student, carrying their friends after a football match "Dynamo-Samarets" - "Unit-Samara". In the courtyard in front of the intersection, he stopped to pick up his companion.

7 ph via KP.ru

- Just checked on Victory Street, the car began to leave the ground. Four of us were, we immediately jumped. A passenger car five minutes failed - says Stas.
The reason for the unprecedented emergency locals quite understandable. According to them, water pipes lying under the asphalt to a depth of three meters, breaking another 23 of August. They called in the water canal, but no response never came. Water meanwhile eroded soil, after which, in fact, formed a pit. Happiness is more that people are not affected.

- The guys are lucky that the car slowly went into the pit with water, - commented the lifeguard 3rd class search and rescue team in Samara Eugene Bohun. - They managed to jump. However, if the side door is locked, they would have remained still a chance to jump out the back door. These fellows that did not panic, at such moments the main thing - do not panic and try to act clearly and quickly.

With the help of a winch and crane truck car to the middle of yesterday managed to rescue from the pit. The car was badly damaged. VAZ-2113 Stas bought just two weeks ago.

- I have studied, worked, money set aside her four years. Now also have to fix - lamenting the driver. - I only have liability insurance CTP. I will sue the relevant organizations!

Meanwhile, the press service of "Samaravodokanal" confirmed that the pipe break in the streets of Victory really was.

- You are going to repair the damage to the driver of VAZ-2113? - We asked.
 - I can not give you a comment until sued. When will the complaint, we will investigate, - said Alexander Nabokov, press officer "Samaravodokanal."

EXPERT OPINION (Tatiana Shapovalov, lawyer):

- Responsibility in this case bear Gorvodocanal and road services. Rather, an organization that will repair the injured part of the route, and is obliged to follow its safety (MP "Improvement." - Note. Ed.). The driver must submit a claim and Gorvodocanal, and those responsible for "asphalt". If there is only a CTP insurance, need damage assessment experts. Part restore the company. The remaining costs of the driver should be in court to recover the above-mentioned organizations.

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting