Dogs MIA

Writes grayscale

- We have a blogger post Dobrokhotova know - says the girl from the press service of the Interior Ministry, while we wait for the minibus. - In his ministry, even reread several times, that the idea to invite you.
 - So did the police found out about blogs - I'm trying to make jokes, remembering the anecdote about how one day, during a regular operational development, the cops find online.
 - The crime lab, we have invited bloggers still Cavalry Regiment will be in control of "K».
 - The management of the "K", I would have went. Or "P"? Although, after breaking SORM hackers, you show it probably does not make sense, just to provoke laughter.
The girl does not seem to understand what I'm saying.
I, as a staunch dog lover, bought into the offer to visit the Zonal Center police dog service.

44 photos

Russia's first nursery police detective dogs appeared in St. Petersburg in 1909, he later became a canine unit of the Interior Ministry. I was also invited to the Moscow Region ZTSKS Interior Ministry.

The kennel 240 aviaries are now contained 120 dogs. The questions about the design and the two-storey Head said:
 - So designers have decided it's for them.
The most stylish canine is considered the center of Donetsk. True cages there just fifty, but there is a kitchen, recreation room, office veterinarian, the room for growing puppies and even a delivery room, a lawn decorated with statues of the four-legged sleuths.

I got the impression that girls canine much more than men. In fact, forty percent of them.

It turns out that the shape at the dog handlers are not according to the ordinance.
 - Just imagine, a policeman gets into the car, which makes the dog? Correctly! He puts his face to where? And she is drooling! It turns out the employee to the citizens, and at the very causal place on a wet spot and wool stuck. Therefore go to the spotted, like, approved it, but the order did not exist.

Aviary is very decent and clean. I met a dog hotel, which was much worse. In winter closed overcoat cloth and straw dimmed.

The main breed - German Shepherd, they are the majority. It is most adapted to our climate.

But there are Labradors and Rottweilers

On each day the dog is released per kilogram offal (usually frozen tripe) and six hundred grams of cereal. That is, if a dog requires a special diet. Basically American use dry food PRO PAS.
 - And why is it?
 - This year, they won the tender and offered the best price.

Two-month puppies! Mom in the neighboring cage.

One hero is constantly trying to stick her head in the bars. This time he got out himself.

However, only the back with "mom".

The most interesting part for me - demonstrations.

Not impressed nifiga. Dogs do not bite mouth full, do not jump from afar, snack, switching from one hand to another, tearing up the team.

- At what rate are trained dog? OKD / PCL, IPO?
 - According to internal regulations.

- But you understand that after this arrest the person will be injured?
 - This is the legacy of the Soviet era ...

I have been unable to cite a single example of a dog is a criminal detention. The story about how the canine walked on the trail and came stotyschkilomerov, about drugs, but remember the case of working dogs to apprehend in the city could not. I will not draw conclusions, I think, just the presence of animal and man in uniform is enough to paralyze the criminal. By the way, there is practically no purpose dogs. Or dope-explosives, or track, or patrolling. When I asked what practical sense in dogs during the March of Dissent, will they be able to work the crowd, I was told:
 - Explosives. To people they are charming little establishment, however, as to the cats - they do so in the Dog Training Centre feel themselves masters. The dog should not be distracted by them.
 - There were instances when the dog bit her innocent?
 - In my experience - no.
 - And what to do in such a case?
The question remained unanswered. Indeed, I asked stupid - a demand with a dog, even if the "pearl ensign" can afford almost the same.

Machinery service dog - a special pride. Six cells of five employees, air conditioning, hood ...

- And why one cell inside?
 - Well, imagine a dog injured, then pat it and you can make and prick.
These machines are in each district. In Moscow, are serving about six dogs, except for four-legged friends of air, rail and water transport, they relate to other agencies.

Search drugs. One day, on the Iraqi-Turkish border, I had to go through this on personal experience. Then we hired a car a taxi driver suspected in a dog sick. After going around and sniffing every crevice in a wheelbarrow, she whimpered at the first front wing and then another, and chose my bag. Two hours after the X-ray cars scattered on the asphalt dirty panties (sorry, but there was nowhere to wash) and gutted cigarette packs, I realized how much people with special equipment and the inscription on the back "NARKOTIK" trust dogs.
However, there is no Bobby crawled under the car here. The raised hand represents the assignment.

- Hashish, he is accountable to us. How many grams? Now I look on the package.

Search explosives

Finding explosive dog simply gives a sign. She was not trying to show legs place. This is not to not scratch the car - can trigger the explosives.

TNT blocks. Difficult for a dog event - next alkaline batteries, gasoline and strong wind.

Dragged the dog to determine his guns by the smell of gunpowder or gun oil.

Again raised hand

Dobermusik. Forgive me my weakness to this breed. Naturally, I learned it from a nursery.

It is a pity that the ear has not risen.

Theoretically, the dog can work with any cynologist, but in practice only works with the owner. This dog - personal, is also permitted.

I was told that in Germany, the dogs are rewarded with medals. We also are listed as non-lethal weapons, not involving promotions. Well, except maybe cynologist something perepadet, and he had to share with the dog. The same garbage and pension. German dog leaving the service, providing for their old age, our same Bobby we can only hope that someone from the staff would take them into his house.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting