Burned Verkhnyaya Vereya - a month later

Yesterday, by the will of leadership I visited V.Veree, one of three burnt settlements Vyksa District of Nizhny Novgorod region.

Let us briefly recall the fire-spread in Vyksa area in late July from the neighboring Ryazan region, in a short time the settlement was burnt down three-V.Vereya, Tamboles and Borkovka.

In Veree before the fire was about 350 yards. Three have survived and the old wooden one-story school. Miraculously.

But, in order, in the form of reportage.

1.Podezzhaem to the village. Along the road Vereya, Vyksa (about 15 km) conducted fire performance.

2. On the road is full of police. We stopped in spite of the numbers obl.administratsii

3. Hardworking Cat and Komatsu

4. Entry into the left side of the village ...

5. Right ...

6. It is only 100 meters across, I understand that coming.

7. everywhere ready to connect electricity that DB September 1

8. Future sewer. Prior to that, in the village it was not

9. This is not the foreground cement. It is a mountain of ash. In general, the charred corpses of livestock had been removed, but drivers who been here since the first day, so ...
porasskazyvali
On the back side of the newly built houses already

10. Main Street.

11. Frame skeletons of future homes. This is, in my opinion, to the house of 60 sq.m. A building will be three-types 45, 60 and 90 sq.m. Plakatiki-later

12. Going to the headquarters building of the school

13.Edinstvenny source of electricity, feeding the staff and clinic

14. The assembly hall of the school, prepared for the meeting. On the back side of the circuit-4 that I brought (on chairs). It puts Shef.

Sopsna here it is, the future V.Vereya. HEADQUARTERS (school) in the region of the future kindergarten

16. This is how the building looks from the front

17. Another body of the school, more. Note the roof. It will be a photo dr.storony. Clinic and nutrition, plywood construction, is now on the other side zaydёm

18. Two huge gas boiler proved, for the first time I see such

19. Cook with the assistant. According to Russian mutter

Entrance to the clinic

21. The joint 19 and 21 century ...

22. Behind the fence-scorched desert

23. The first of the buildings miraculously survived

24. Contact (front) side of the school with 17 photos. Look at the roof. See the difference?

On a flagpole flag with a red cross.

25. Toilets. Apparently open when the minister arrives. All shut.

26. We are recovering here in such a school. ... The smell pricked the slot on the right-rear for ventilation?

27. At a working lunch. The Turks, however ...

28. Campground workers 1

29. Campground 2

Instead of Staff CAT unload a truck plywood. My question, and if the rain will wet? The answer is yes you che, a couple of hours razvezut on objects to vecherou have walls it will be!

31. Fire is not reached the school some 9-10 meters. On the back side of her apple-apple parched

32. The second house miraculously survived

33. Skukozhennaya heat nameplate street. School

Surviving master technique

34. And I mean, the reason that the house has survived near-pond.

35. Turks rod bar somewhere in the direction of his camp. Gyr-gyr gyr-sputter, type FOTA we

36. Instead of plywood warehouse fittings for fundametntov

Right-warehouse drywall

38. More to the right warehouse insulation

39. All that remained of the house. A pile of iron, do not have time to take

40.Eto was buried

41.Eto was sawmill. Dviglo already unscrewed

42.Eto was under the metal bath

43. Well. There is no water inside-bunt by tip. both survived a rubber hose?
Generally, mingle with the locals (pictures below), I learned a lot about the wonders of this fire-standing bike leaning against the handle to the post. Pillar burned to the ground and the motorcycle-tselёhonek!

Martian-lunar landscape. Rudder from the children's great builders and traces

45.Oplavlennoe glass

46. ​​Apple tree with apples ...

I do not know what kind of apple that had more luck, or this

48. Potato furrows

49. And another garden, there is a completely untouched tub and a well

50. water!

51. Going down the main street, construction everywhere, the right

52. Left

53. We came to a stop and the bus turning circle, here on board need to attach a banner with the scheme

54. House Demo 45 kv.m.s IKEEvskoy furniture. Locals come to ask the price to the environment.
There is no electricity. IKEA representatives from auto mobiles charged.

55. The four finished homes

56. The right side of the street

57.Na this (far right) shield our banner to the scheme does not fit. On the right can be seen on the pillars "are the same!" WEB-camera, on-line tracking the progress of the construction kruglrsutochno.

58. Family of local victims of the fire in the demo goes home to watch the furniture. Zashugannyh such hmurnye, children are constantly hush "Do not make a noise!»

I say, guys, but why are you? The house should be ringing voices of the children! Smiled ...

59. While not come to help me attach the banner look with Sergey and Julia to the scheme of the future of the village.

Asked Sergei:
-It Is terrible?
-Yes. Highly. They stood up to the end, trying to otstoyato anything. In the pond behind my house the water was boiling, a man scalded hands and feet. When they realized that we can potushitne, left in a car.
-What You build a house?
-We To Batey three years annexe cut, the total floor area of ​​180 sq.m. Do not have time to issue, now we only give 90 sq.

60. Stan fellow surveyors. Where am at a construction site without us. In the backdrop, the future Seregin house of 90 sq

61. Around actively removed the burned bushes

62. digging in the whole village. Indeed, the thunder clap, the peasant will not cross.

63. Immediately, underfoot, some sur, lunar landscape, melted rock

64. Local and can not wait to take a closer look at the future of housing. Tent on the back side, with the electrical equipment

65. By the time the minister has to be exactly! Front-end loader to level ground, and a vibrator (right) tamped slag. At 10 meters fever.

66.Podtyagivayutsya zhurnalyugi

their transport

Past KrAZ trafficked uprooted stumps

69. Aluminium is necessary to nobody. Marauder's not?

70. Future new street. This will settle some of the other villages.

71. Independent of the gene (left), feed web camera

72. Well, finally came assistants attach the banner! Only for some reason with the screws in the metal. And, of course, those few Russian, who collected skeletons of houses made of galvanized parts.
Well, a gift horse with his fists do not wave ...

73. Back to the staff I was brought up guys at Mitsu. My question:
-And What do you do here? Left sitting (Alex)
-I? Ёmana, I'm the chief engineer of metal structures!

A left (Alexander)
-I Chief power. Make us more Nehru as banners to hang! And generally zadolbali commissions, inspections, delegvtsiyami ... tugging back and forth working marafet direct instead of working every day ...

74. Oh, Lech look, the house of 45 squares come!

75. Machinery at headquarters. My-118th

Well, on the way home, I learned of Monaco is very close!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting