Morning in Kiev

It makes no sense to talk about yesterday's events at the center. I'll tell you ...
not the dynamics.
That's what we saw yesterday from the window. Smoke - a burning car on Sadovaya.

Attempts to storm our yard. But here the police defended gates. What happened to the second gate, many have seen online:

And so this morning. The police did the right thing, that outlined the features of chalk.

We went to walk the dog. At first glance the street, as usual in the morning and you men of almost pure.

But Lipsky lane is closed checkpoint. Riot police and vision on Lipskaya. Fashion Store (it is right, not visible in the picture, brought all the goods last night).

Sidewalk went into business.

And here's the first surprise. Burned a Molotov cocktail. You can envy insurgents - they do not drink tangle-legs.

Bruno is interested

And I did not like. Seine its territory.

And now the famous crossroads - Shelkovichnaya-Instituskaya.

Water jet comes with Maidana for repair.

That's what I can not understand. But I will note - the middle of February in the morning in Kiev, about +10.

Twenty-four hours ago, there was so (deleted cell).

And today.

That's the fence that was pulled out of the park. There she was in the automatic gates.

Meeting.

An active cleaning.

New checkpoint.

It is a residential house. There's people lived. But yesterday was captured on "peaceful protesters", ransacked the apartment.

New kinds of Kiev.

War is war, but the insurgents had harchevatsya. It already looks like a signature.

Gardening. These machines a couple of days ago, a girl from the insurgents painted valentine and a reminder that life is one. Online photos of the sea.

I first see what remains of burnt tires of heavy trucks.

Bruno quickly find and begin its substantive work - psihrazgruzke military.

Just machines Garden.

Changing a cordon of soldiers in the Maidan. They are all tired and grimy.

That's pharmacy.

A man inside was looking for a drop from the heart. Found.

Not burned heavy equipment. She was not able to protect the pharmacy.

This is the platoon from the Maidan.

Fire was with them.

Manuilsky did not keep the bait.

Office Party of Regions. Here yesterday killed two people. Just. People who were inside. Technical workers.

Captured from peaceful demonstrators.

Here is Lipskaya today.

Well, the raven. Where without it.

News.

Block post at the Chocolate House.

Source: postum-main.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting