Screen for bath with his hands

I went today to buy screen for a bath, do not think all the pre-measured and recorded on bamazhku. And in the end ?! None of the range in the store did not fit into my measurements And then there were still a lot of shopping .... On the screens and their components for dinner, I knew bleat, everything! However, apart from the knowledge gained nothing ...

Initially, depressed, angry, and then remembered that at home lying around 2 PVC panels. The plan is ripe instantly! Bought 2 so white sticks, guide and outer corners. And dragged them home. Along the way, she went to her mother and stolen without the pale blade for hacksaws, hacksaw itself is not found.

That's what I was already in the evening. And the photo report on the step by step process. Fot many last note.

Degrease nail polish remover bottom perimeter of the future of the screen. Sawed white sticks in accordance with the measurements)))

Raschertila and dripped liquid nails. Do not even ask where they are at my house.

Sawed, in accordance with the vertical measurements, panels (upper stop at the edge of the bath, the lower perimeter is focused on legs)

There stepped a little, at first tried to glue the guide, but because Screen conceived at an angle to push pieces of glued panels in the guide did not happen. I tear off, gathered in her panel, and then glued to the floor.

In the same order gathered length of the screen. Glued did not, as it turned out, for good reason.

She collected so: first, docked panels in place, then slipped them under the guide as the height of the panels was a gap of 1 mm from the floor and options I no longer found.

Sawed shaped pieces of measurements for the remaining holes. Trim edges and cut notches on the need for office knife. I strongly helped, yes)))

On the edge of the screen wall for aesthetic dressed up the rest of the guide.

Small led me to a long and painstaking eple ... For it turned out that the lower edge of the length should be cut at an angle, and the lower edge of the same width should remain steady. Stationery knife saved me. But this is not the end ... It turned out that the area is pinned as a push nevpihuemoe ... Helped aluminum ruler and a manicure.

Nuances: glue sealant and missed only the width of the joint and the floor area inside. Panels to one another and do not stick to the guide, for it is not too lazy to make accurate measurements and everything is kept on the nose. Logically a good idea to glue the length and the joint with the floor ... But he firmly rests on the foot bath at an angle, and even when you are not moving.

Aides were hardworking and very tired))) Everything!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting