What the table, and a chair!

Writes nature photographer Igor Shpilenok

Everything connected with the bear, interestingly, from folklore to physiology!
Snapshot Manneken bear caused increased interest of the public. )) As one my good Friend, "What are poachers happens, even if the bears so at the Inspector react?". (By the way, that this is my inspector practice in the reserve «Bryansk forest" that lingered in the night-poacher elektroudochniku ​​had to rinse in a conservation Nerusso pants after what happened to him "bear illness.)
Jokers physiology pushed many versions of the causes of weakness seconds Misha jokers came up with the policy of how to use picture symbols for "ER." Drove and author image, wondering what happened to the form "Bear's disease" to meet him.

If that is so interesting, here's a picture on a similar theme: Bear celebrates great need on the background the volcano zubchatki.
Litter bear, among other things, for zoologists - a storehouse of information. Looking at the piles, you can learn a lot about what is happening in the neighborhood. I can not go further than one kilometer from the hut, but to know when there are young deer that goes into river salmon, ripe blueberries, shiksha, cranberries, mountain ash, pine nuts ripen.

5 ph

Cranberry diet.

Blueberry diet.

Rowan diet.

Kedrovoorehovaya diet.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting