Crimean pyramids. Myth or reality?

A lot of talk today about the Crimean pyramids supposedly found here, in the district of Sevastopol 17 pyramids, under the earth, like as they stood before the flood and after the flood, they were covered with mud, and after many years, silt petrified, turned into rock ... It interests me very much, because I myself have a doubting Thomas, and I love all sorts of interesting, like many of us. Turpentine added matchmaker, who lives in Sebastopol, who knows a lot of Sevastopol military secrets, as at the time was the chief of military construction department, which was engaged in arrangement of bunkers and secret military installations. (about which I Kaknau napishu.t.k identity. Many of them declassified and thrown on the looting of Metalworkers destroyers). So driving somehow bypass Sevasa, he showed me the ancient foundations on a hill, and said that they started to build something, but the technique is no longer factories without digital camera, etc. Since we pushed for, then do not ostanovilis.No you understand how itching when cheto interesting and hotstsa check! And we tovarischi my having arrived in Spring Sevas decided posmotret.Tgda we really saw the foundation, and traces of construction machinery, next to the foundation was a failure, a hole the size of a doorway, we are a little down, but because were in clean clothes, and had yet to communicate at work, did not smudge, then decided to come ... then I got only 6 December))) Ito again at work, and not for long, but it has opened a very different picture. In place of failure now a bit strange pit. Everything is in order.

The first true fote small bright spot in a good resolution in sight. Around any fragments of amphorae and tiles.

On this basis the pyramid does not pull, but more interesting, of excavation, the site of the failure ... This fote right fundamnt left the place of failure.

I manage the other hand, look: The bottom two tunnels begun, for the foundation.

We go down into the pit,

Match, see two tunnels, but at the bottom of the same failure, and water at the bottom of the pit net.Uhodit somewhere.

Next to the galleries failure zamaskrovan. pdobralis (clay, dirty) threw a sheet metal stone hit the ground, on the tenth score ... And

That masked the pit. deep, and just a stone flies have time to reached the 10 count.

On top pofotal architectural elements, and layers of earth in the pit on the cut, at great depth mzvestnyakovye found fossils and footprints bolshiz temperatures. within one zvestnyaka, obnarudil traces of metal, such as a twisted bolt and nut. schA show.

I hasten so errors do not judge strictly))) That Shattered limestone lies on a piece of tile, both in Centro kanyah seen rounded outline of a circular core, and around the track nuts, color korrozzii, seemingly identity rzha.I weight is not like a stone.

On the handle of an amphora, fingerprints gocara, invest your suitable ... hello after all these years!)))

And of course that's the nature of the road, and this December we have!

Batiliman tract

Garnet?

Rosemary is now ...

Balaclava Bay

Cape Aya

The sea! In winter

Foros Church

Dolphinarium Balaclava

Laspinsky pass (Reminds Salang won the canopy))))

This place is so lived-in tents, in short, our place was in his younger years ...
Bay of Balaclava.

The road from Foros Yalta.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting