As I was attacked Gopnik.

I came out of the car in a small village, almost immediately push in the head. Turning around I see a little boy in a blue cap on chicken legs and extremely arrogant view. Probably the chief behind him was still five or six dressed easier
-How Will?
Politely explain that I'm out of town for work here. The next question I was waiting
-Semki There?
Semok as luck was not. I am going to buy, because he knew where I was going, but ran and forgot. Behind the leader imperceptibly there was a whole gang. We sat and waited. They were about fifty. Chief insolent and let himself go
-And If I find ?! Naidu will be worse!
Just started the fugitive search. Not too lazy to even let go all the fingers on a hand and check that hide in the palm of your hand. The palm was empty. Frustrated ringleader drove me lightly on the face (probably just for form's sake, that I did not forget, in whose territory) and have already been removed, shoulder pugnul
-Eschё Times without seeds you come .......
Behind him, as the team fell through the whole company. Lightly.
I was able to photograph these hooligans. Next 7 photo.
Be vigilant

This is the ringleader. The most brazen gang. It was he who made a search. After meeting him, I was on his territory without seeds or foot

One of ordinary members of the group. These account for most of the gang

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting