Surprise in a box!

Accidentally I met such a post in uyutnenko ZheZheshechke. The lady ordered a the American (or English, I xs) online store Coy what odezhku and that's what she sent in addition to new things through hisses (mediator).

Learn from this, two pictures

Colleagues, I'm in shock, to be honest, I do not know what to do. I ask for advice.
Yesterday received a parcel from hisses. Came EMS. The package weight of 12 kg in addition to purchased my belongings lay hefty metal club.

Dubina crumpled, dirty, weighing 2 kg. At the same time all the things in place, neatly stacked inside the parcel, ie feeling that there is no digging. This metal bar lying in a parcel diagonally, and was neatly covered with things, so I did not even noticed immediately.

Friends! What to do? On the one hand things on the spot, on the other hand, overpaid for 2 kg weight sent me. To write and complain? The hissing? Sending had no external injuries.

P.S. This thing is way hollow inside, you can hear how it is something riding. Honestly, even afraid to keep it at home - you never know what it invested?

And here. What options do you have, it might be?

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting