Homemade magnetic pendulum.

Will be 10 photos and 1 video, please do not break.
Many of you have seen a souvenir sale, and for some it may be true. Today I'll show you how to make such a device at home.

The circuit of this device is very primitive and not demanding to detail. So everyone will be able to collect it. The transistor of any pnp (of the old MP42, KT315 (though he npn, but people suggested only need to change the polarity), etc.) of any diode, too. Tranzyuk diode and I do vypayal dead of charging the phone.

Now glue the reel of paper about the size of 2-ruble coin.

Now it pulls the wire. Wire diameter of about 0.25-0.3 mm. And the shakes two wires in parallel. That is, take just two wires and just pulls them into the coil, it is desirable to turn to turn, but not necessarily. Wind the need about 1000-1500 turns.

And that's just those tranzyuk diode I vypayal of charge.

Everything is done to-point wiring, since the parts really do not. As a result, after the soldering parts with coil took the box out of the cream to the inside of the lid on the clay coil and pasted parts. It is located in the battery box.

We now proceed directly to the manufacture of the pendulum.
For this we need a magnet, preferably neodymium, but ferrite also go a few staples. Straighten a paper clip and solder or glue it to the magnet.

In theory you only solder the transverse axis and the holders of the pendulum to the box, but I decided to embellish it a little. At night, looking nothing like never occurred, except pile logo favorite portal.

And added to the heap koryavenko eight in honor of the upcoming holiday.

And then attached a guide to the box (they are also out of staples), painted it, put the pendulum in its rightful place, and everything worked.

Posted in [mergetime] 1330426105 [/ mergetime]
And for those who do not believe that this is still a stray running here is the video. That's all I wanted to say. Thank you!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting