The glorious company

Armenia, Belarus, Bolivia, Cuba, North Korea, Nicaragua, Sudan, Syria, Venezuela, Zimbabwe.
Cool. There is something to be proud of.
But this, as I understand it, those who help the new world power point rise from his knees.
In my childhood was a popular saying: Tell me who your friends are and I will tell you who you are.
The saying is fair, as it turned out.
Best regards to all those who told me about the reunion, restoration of historical justice - look at those who agree with you. Sure - it is the conscience of the world. The best representatives of the international community. Elite. Of course you do not care? It intrigues Pindos and blue Europeans? No, gentlemen, this is your choice, your future. We will muddle through, we'll muddle through! It will be hard and bad, but looking at this list, it is necessary to find the strength.
We are obviously in different directions. I'm talking about the country, the vector of development, not about friends and kin. In the Russian land are my grandfather and uncles with aunts on both lines. She had never been to me another man - and not only me, but also millions of other Ukrainian citizens, regardless of where they live and the language of communication.
Kinship remained. Friendly, for the most part, too.
But between countries all bad and I do not see our guilt. Do not we have come to you with a weapon. You came. The rest - the details. You happy? And perfect.
What you and congratulations.
Source bither.livejournal.com/

Tags

See also

New and interesting