Russian Post - burn in hell!

Important blogger posting dannymass two weeks went by before the Lyubertsy Moscow. In the author's serious-looking hurt ... taken here

Submitted banderolku man here in Germany. He did zadolbal "not ripe, still has not come when it comes?" I decided to go to the site of Russian Post and view tracking. It turns out that my banderolku TWO WEEKS dangling between Lyubertsy and Moscow. TWO WEEKS, can you imagine? Yesterday, just gone. But they Post "Fast and Furious", advertising on TV, poisoning first-class, and some fucking, sorry, parcel 14 days in the same city muryzhili!

Expensive manual Russian Post! This uёbischnogo service I have not seen a hundred years. Not only that, this year you will have lost two of my parcels, so more and the departure of the international Lyubertsy Moscow you probably lame grandmother backpack foot wears. You still wrapped in brown paper wrappers and forced to write a bunch of useless declarations, and in every department - the rules of filling of documents. Your employees are the poor in the vyzveryayutsya on visitors, then they ask for chocolates for their work. Your online tracking works anyhow - even on the English page, everything is written in Russian. And for this shit medieval service you take more money than in neighboring Europe. I wish you to get your ass finally cracked in half of the funds that we will unfairly pay. Good luck and speedy increase of tariffs - in fact raise tariffs is the only craft that you have mastered to perfection.

Here skrinshotets site:

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting