Excursion to the biggest fridge in Ukraine.

It's about the biggest refrigeration facilities in Ukraine (a fact confirmed in the Ukrainian Book of Records).
Let's start with my route to the object. We go out of the house to our best freelance photographer, take a camera, then at himself refrigerator. Initially, the delegation had to be two people, but it turned out all alone to see. For the photographer, too, I do not hand packed on good technique.
The route includes the path to my favorite photographer for photography. Thanks Mila))

The source of my authorship grows here.

It will be a few words from the letters and about 40 photos, when I finish'll drop a bed of red tyulpanov.

Refrigerator ICE Terminal located approximately 10km from Brovary. From Kiev 30 km. Area warehouse complex 16tys sq.m. Plus administrative complex of the company immediately took 5 thousand sq.m! Imagine the size of a giant, complex service of about 400 employees working in three shifts for around the clock operation. The system can store up to 25 thousand tons.

The creator of this complex, the company ISG «International Seafood Group '(hereinafter MGM and ISG) was founded in Ukraine in 1999. as a small trading company.

Nowadays, the company imports more than 300 kinds of fish and seafood from around the world: Norway, Iceland, Denmark, Sweden, Greece, France, the Netherlands, Scotland, Ireland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Chile, the US, Russia and others.

In 2009, MGM launched a modern refrigerated logistics complex «Ice Terminal» to store goods requiring low temperatures. On it will be discussed. At the ceremonial launch facility was attended by Ukrainian Book of Records.

The terminal is equipped with road and rail entrances! Inside can call a train, and parking is sufficient for 150 cars and 90 freight car units.

Picture taken somewhere in the third of the length, behind there is still room for cars!

That's one of the chambers of the refrigerator ICE Terminal Company ISG.

The cells winter. You can experience a very interesting thermal phenomenon. On the street that day in the sun, and the sun was, the average Kiev thermometers paraded before the summer 33+ Celsius.

Chambers open through the button at the door or you can just dergnut the rope that hangs in front of the door at a distance of several meters. Such a system is needed that the driver did not spend time on the opening of the door.

Children with a very warm heart have to work in such refrigeration temperatures. It was. Inside, a very warm atmosphere, the guys were joking, happy to pose for the camera and talks about the intricacies of the work.

The main form of transport in a refrigerator is stackers (trucks). Very interesting machines.

The most interesting is that the athlete is powered by a 48V battery. The capacity of these batteries is true about 750-960 Ampere hours.

The charged battery capacity of 1 Ah capable of, relatively speaking, to ensure the strength of the current 1 Ampere for one hour.

On average, the battery capacity of your mobile phone is 700-1200 milliamps hours, ie, a thousand times smaller.

It weighs a battery pack and a half tons. Here guys fill with contaminated acid-alkaline battery into the stacker.

In a shop where batteries are charging very high fire danger. As I have explained in the course of charging a high concentration of hydrogen is formed, so that even the charging control units are in another room. The photo control units, quite a lot of them and they are of different types.

Wheel lift truck, managing only one wheel. The car is quite nimble, can turn on the spot.

At the foot of the working mechanism (legs that grab pallet) installed a video camera and screen to the operator that you can see what the product is on the shelf, the height of the shelves with the products of nearly 12 meters. Shelves incidentally not simple, Delatite into two types. The main difference is how much car can call into the rack.

A total of 15 cameras, they are divided into special and ordinary. In special supported the lowest temperature of from -20C to -24S. Not all products require such low temperatures.

In most cameras where the temperature is -15 + 5 ° C. I found both types of "cold rooms", stay in the special at -20 for about 15 minutes I was moved very much alive in the February cold. The finger that releases the shutter of the camera seemed in a hooked position and fall off. Imagine yourself in summer clothes in the winter, an incredible ochucheniya))

Cell doors and floors necessarily heated. Under the floor is a pipe system with ethylene glycol. Otherwise, the door would be covered with condensation and would not open, and the ground under the floor is frozen to the floor and broke. The photo is part of a wire heating system door.

Here is the full remote control of Ukraine's largest fridge.

Used equipment Dutch company GEA Grasso.

Working chemical element in the cooling system is ammonia. More in detail how to operate a refrigerator can be found on Wikipedia.
The system circulates ammonia under pressure, then it is used about 7 tons! Yellow barrels in the photo above is the ammonia tanks.

And this is the heart of the refrigerator compressor shop, which provides cold ICE Terminal.

Here is the compressor, with it, one side of his scalding cold and incredibly large tank garjachego. Compressor than what is similar in principle to work with the engine, the exact same piston system compresses the ammonia.

Which is then delivered to the vacuum generators are cold here, beneath the ceiling.

Posted in [mergetime] 1307612881 [/ mergetime]
The refrigerator installed sprinkler fire-fighting system.
The operating principle of the system is that through the conduit under the pressure of water or other extinguishing agent is supplied to the spray nozzle which distributes the liquid in a room.
As a result, a wall of water, which prevents the spread of fire.

Now to the actual seafood. I was told on the spot, there is all that is found in the ocean and sedobnoe! As a living witness can attest to the truth of this statement.

Himself never refers to moreproduktovyh gourmets, but then just eyes ran from the abundance of sea food.

Let's look at what we can offer the company ISG.

I'll start with my favorite seafood.

There's eggs in any form and packaging, the mountains of caviar tons! Do you want to?

More common red caviar chum, pink and sockeye salmon. Almost never occur, but can be selected from caviar Sims, coho or chinook. A mixture of eggs of different fish in a bank is only allowed to spawn a second-class (first grade is more common). Despite the fact that all these fish salmon eggs at them different. And the color and size, and also taste.

Chum and pink salmon caviar in color rather dark orange than red, the eggs are large, almost no bitterness. Sockeye salmon roe has obvious bitterness, it is smaller and the bright red color. It sockeye salmon caviar consumers often perceive as a fake or low-quality product. In fact, it is just different, and should be medium-sized. To avoid such a discrepancy between the visible and desirable carefully read all labels on the jars with caviar. Caring manufacturer specifies what kind of caviar fish product is manufactured. Such information may be the name itself directly in the composition in an extra label or on the bottom or lid of cans coated with paint or embossing. However, many manufacturers still do not specify the fish.
The source of this information.
This photo we are my guide, Alexander, decided to call "Maslyanko prevents photographing the eggs." ))

Further, in my ranking go Salmon.
Instances originally pictured below in length by half a meter.

Red fish can be of different types, the most frequent visitors naschih meals is:
Salmon - Salmo salar - Atlantic salmon or
Trout - Salmo salar morpha fario
Salmon - a gastronomic symbol of the Far Eastern salmon species 6 Oncorinchus kind and noble salmon - Atlantic, and trout (naval uniform) and Caspian salmon, etc.

Which one tastes better debatable, some species are good in fresh or salted state, and other great baked, etc.

Now, take a little time shrimp.

Directed on the package numbers mean approximate number of shrimp in 1 kg of product, for example - 100/120 means that the package can be from 100 to 120 shrimps. This value is also called "the caliber of shrimp." Thus, no major shrimp 1kg be smaller and smaller, respectively greater.

And these pancakes - scallops. They say the meat sweet, perfect for seafood salad.

The company in a salad they can make cuttlefish, squid and others like them, although the choice of prescription because of you.

But the peasants say helpful, nice women - mussels))

Here already cleaned for you.
This treasure trove of marine gourmet, absolutely every whim! Let me remind you of over 300 types of seafood!

And surprise for me was a red herring! Never such saw. This "normal" herring, but the meat looks like a trout. I do not know unfortunately none of the taste qualities, nor the method of growing a fish, but an interesting idea.

At the same time I want to bow out. Eat tasty, interesting to live!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting