How to Repair the ignition key

Ochumelov ended Thursday, and his hands all scratched What else would fix it?
I broke my car keys. I broke a long time, but was successfully roll up on duct tape and looked great.
It would seem that what is easier to make a new key from the Chinese, for 150 rubles and not to suffer.

But we are with you are not looking for easy ways, right?
It made just straight from the hot shop skillful hands
© CTPAHnic

9 photo

1. Subarovsky key backlit completely broke.

Let me explain to knowledgeable people. Subarovsky ignition lock and key, respectively, is on my VAZ-21043. There is the wheel of a Volkswagen, and many other electric vkusnyashek set handles.

2. Largest plan. Throw can not be repaired!

3. For repair, we need 2 liters of beer ... (Optional)

4. Cold welding of the "clay" manufacturer is not important. This costs 40 rubles per 25 grams.
It is important to the curing time of 20 to 40 minutes. The time needed to correct the error gluing.
Too Quickly create I do not really like.

5. This is a two-layer bar cold welding. It needs to stretch your hands and stick together to fill space. Hands is better to moisten with water. The mixture should be smooth, sticky and hot. You can sculpt the missing details. After drying, the right approach to the product, you can grind, drill, cut threads.
Hand wash immediately better. Water is easily washed off fresh.

6. Still, we need the old charm of the alarm. Or other items, and it resembles a suitable size. Stuffing throwing. We need a body only.

7. In the case keychain, front, sharp knife, cut a groove-key.

8. Try on chip. The tighter the better it will be.
In each half lay mashed cold weld and smooth to the rim. I took the cake 25 grams and divided in half. I get at the time. On top put the key and pressing the second half keychain.

9. collect keys wiping with a damp cloth or a cotton swab that have no traces of cold welding. It is better to put it under a load for a few hours, or fix the other way.
The new key looks very solid.
Oh yes. I forgot the most important thing: 100500 buttons add to the speed and invulnerability.

I still

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting