Retrayk based on the Suzuki GSX-R1100

In general, start with the standard preface:

Authors of this creation does not claim to be brilliant engineers, so do not judge strictly, Baumanku we did not finish, material costs are minimal (something about 3000ue at the moment), all of precise measurements and calculations made using a tape measure and some mothers .
I think on the background of the nine ceilings, cabinets textured film pasting, and repair of toilets in this issue looks somewhat more favorable light.

It all began with a rather sad story, a few years ago, my friend Toljan (author, ideological and financial mastermind of the project), while turning to the left on his Honda CBR600 F4i, was brazenly rammed from behind some lady on the RAV4. As usual, the lady just did not see in front of you about to turn rider ...
Outcome: companion Anatol escaped with bruises and slight shock ... Honda is also not particularly affected ... And Toljan ... fracture of the spine ... (funny these scars, bone cheto transplanted from one place of the body to another ... not whisking me in medicine) spent several months in the position of vegetable, learned to walk again ... duck, crutches, corset, for the treatment of debts, loans ...
It will be eight pictures and two videos.

And now, less than a year, as our Toljan almost as good as new (probably in the family had a dog, because everything is very fast and well overgrown, despite all our brilliant medicine). Just the thing, the doctors strictly forbade any movement except polzheniya half upright in the car seat (well at least not in a wheelchair). But the thrust of our subject only to the MOTO is not so easy to kill.
Here and there in his fevered mind forever poisoned riding on two wheels, the idea is to create something that would satisfy his craving for motorcycles, while at the same time, not much was contrary to medical advice.
Zaebenit trike !!! But as the movement trubaykerov he especially does not share the idea of ​​the classic trike it disappears (pop but ... how many Ural trucks polegolo in this field ...) The new vehicle must be sporty (hence non-standard wheel formula, as well as follow-up crap in the construction and fine-tuning the machine). Soon turned up more or less suitable donor, the Suzuki GSX-R1100, the sample of 1992.
Few donor TTX
Volume - 1127 cc
Power - 149 hp / 10,000 rpm
Maximum speed - 275.3 km / h
Quarter mile time / speed of output - 10.0 sec / 218.9 km / h
Cooling - air-oil-fired

To his credit, the donor came from a family of highly reliable and charismatic dzhikserov old school (he know a little more modern version of the bike, the fourth season without any problems and will spoil the nerves to many modern sports)
Something many bakaf ... In general, we took grinder in hand, and began to saw ...

Preparations under the arms (vkorne were altered after the first test drive

Cook frame

Cook

News in pictures were not so detailed process is not captured

The idea was to combine the car landed in Moto controls

The work was done mainly in the non-motorcycle season

That's about it looks at the moment

Posted in [mergetime] 1308597513 [/ mergetime]
Video Chet can not understand how to insert, so here is referring to:
video.mail.ru/mail/dalnoboishik666/1/3.html
video.mail.ru/mail/dalnoboishik666/1/4.html

Posted in [mergetime] 1308597577 [/ mergetime]
I apologize for the quality of the video, filmed on improvised means

INFOspad
Of material flowing around vyskotehnologichnogo "gipsokarbon" in the manufacturing process
Naryl still pictures

Frame

Posted in [mergetime] 1308598235 [/ mergetime]
And my dzhikser in the frame ... watching the metamorphosis relative

Frame

The mechanism of the rear brake

Svarscheg

Carbo

Onotole cheto twists

Cook collector

Discussion

Posted in [mergetime] 1308598728 [/ mergetime]