Real Explanatory Participant accident tore the whole Militia Day! :)

EXPLANATORY polite person

I, name, moved __.__. 2013 in __.__ towards pr.Krasnoy Army scooter Gilera Fuoco 500. rights are not violated, the traffic situation is as follows.
At the intersection with ul.Berounskaya surprise for me and the other participants of the DTD at a red light and left / m black Hummer without properly installed license plate. I zemetiv and avoiding the danger of an accident was forced to brake drove into oncoming traffic, where it stopped at the roadside.
During braking, maneuvering and stopping heard a violent blow from behind. Turning around he saw that the a / m Hummer hit next to me in the same direction and / m Suzuki Jimny registration number ______ almost severing his bonnet space. Noticing driving the victim a / m Suzuki Jimny girl, I went to give her first aid possible.
Approaching the car, I noticed a child in a child seat in the rear seat. I opened the trunk of the car of the victim, pulled him through the child (a boy about 4 years old), took the same warning triangle, installed it, and through the window of the driver's door to get outside help girl-driver.

Transmit to her and the baby to the sidelines and making sure that they are not seriously injured, I asked the driver and / m Mitsubishi Airtrek registration number ______ who also stopped to help, call an ambulance and traffic police. Then I went to the a / m Hummer solely in order to ascertain whether you need my help to the driver. Through the open window of the a / m I saw two persons coming clearly from the southern regions. This was evidenced by dark skin, curly hair and hard features of the face.
I assumed that in front of me are stray Spanish tourists and friendly asked in their native language, they did not notice the red traffic light - Al huele pido rosa? (I studied Spanish in school at the Soviet Embassy in Madrid, where my father worked as a driver).
In response, the driver and / m Hummer through the open window of the car hit my left hand to the head. As the helmet, which I have to go on the SDA at that time I did not take off, the blow fell on him. That is what I explain four broken fingers on his left hand. Then he jumped out of the car and struck the same area of ​​the head to the right-hander. That's what I can not explain it in the area of ​​a fracture of the radius.
Then jumped out of the passenger of the same car hit me some heavy object on the back, I was with him in combat did not come, and just gently put it on the asphalt as a law-abiding citizen, and waited for the arrival of traffic police attire. There were no injuries, he has not put me as a jacket I was wearing a motor-equipment, more colloquially known as the "turtle". His broken nose and a broken jaw can be explained by the fact that the airbag at the time of impact and / m Hummer of a / m Suzuki Jimny did not work, and he was wounded on the front panel of the car.
About torn to shreds official identification assistant deputy Makhachkala Council of Deputies in the name ... name .... I can not tell anything, because I do not know. Also I do not know how to break the business card could be in the mouth and esophagus and driver / m Hummer.
What's report on the accident scene gathered around a group of people on motorcycles and scooters can not, because I do not know these people.
Also, I absolutely do not know anything about who cut all-wheel drive and / m Hummer, who stabbed his roof with a crowbar, who broke all the glass and cut leather interior, thus bringing it into disrepair, and the already mentioned crowbar smashed and so damaged the hood and damage the engine.
The truth of my words can confirm witnesses and participants of the accident, such as drivers and / m Mitsubishi Airtrek registration number ______ and a / m Suzuki Jimny.
Date __.__. 2013. Signature _________ (___________)

Tags

See also

New and interesting