Another fun explanatory

Background: in fact it was not, but the evil vice-chancellor said that it is not we - all the same that it has signed a death sentence, because in this part of the university during the disco ANYONE should not be.
The glass we put on the next day, but he was running two weeks behind us and us with the demand "all the details of EXPLAIN! Great detail !!! ". The very real explanatory, only names, names for obvious reasons-when changed. In general, the "Genocide stalls or call the fire itself.»

Vice-Rector for quartermaster GH Zlyuschenko
 by the trade union committee of students

Explanatory

January 28 at 0.30, clean territory after the disco, I, Sergei Petrov, Xia returned to the trade union (room. 109/1), armed with a broom in his left hand and a metal shovel with a long handle (GOST 7911-80), respectively, Right.
No one around was not, so there was a deathly silence (I apologize for such a blatant comparison with such a gloomy and uninteresting place, but, really, it was very quiet). It is something - silence - and I failed, because Eugene Vasechkina rubber-soled shoes on, and how it is reached, I have not heard. I was tired and was in bad, I would say, in the neural dis-position of the spirit, which is also later played a tragic role.
 When Eugene, before reaching me about 52 cm and 8, 5 mm, abruptly and loudly called out to me (and I just was opposite to the ill-fated glass in a book stall near the service toilet with a capital F 1 case), I got scared and instinctively waved Right hand. Since childhood, I grew tall boy and grew up to 188 cm 1 mm, so the scale, so to speak, wings, I have not weak. But everything else, as has been said, my right arm was extended metal shovel with a long handle (GOST 7911-80).
Now, co-GDSs I waved my right hand, I smashed a small glass (488 * 383 mm) in the damned stall (coordinates above) and nearly broke Evgeny nose because zagrebatelnaya part scoop flew at 9 mm from the nose Eugene Vasechkina ( 0896-494352 passport, insurance pension certificate № 055-912-274-63). Eugene therefore began to stutter.
 We are well aware that the absence of the glass interferes with the normal schedule of the implementation of the educational process (students eating, so to speak, the stones of granite science), as well as interfere with the implementation of duties and assignments of teachers and other employees of the university.
 Therefore, while experiencing a deep sense of shame and remorse, we, members of the above-mentioned trade union, promptly and in a very short period of time (up to 13.00 28.01.02) inserted a new glass in a frame, brought a formal apology in writing stationery saleswoman (list of stationery supplied) but with Eugenia taken a solemn oath of faltering in the face of his comrades, he would never scare me like that.

With an inexhaustible reserve of respect and great appreciation,
 members of the trade union committee.

Sent dont_worry

Tags

See also

New and interesting