Credit. Receive and sign

It's a letter from a certain bank «N». I say at once, never with the bank did not have any business / credit / loans / mortgages, etc. And here comes the letter with me to a certain approval of the loan amount (5 zeros). But it is small wonder, the amount marked "*" and respectively a footnote, the inscription - at the discretion of the bank, it might be reduced.
But more surprising "embedding in an envelope," Here I was wondering if one thread (not me) of those who had such a "reading" will send all in accordance with the instructions and handle portrait of waiting ... do not know why, though probably will wait for credit by mail. So how big a loan he can earn on your neck, do not get it. And after some time, in this case, the agency will begin to bother kolektorskoe thereof person.
Just I saw itself as familiar to Household machinery, by agreement with the seller to pay for goods by about 25-30% less, but nalom arms seller, and this product have issued loans on someone's passport copy. Surely, there had, and a specimen signature, in general, all that from me, "intelligent" is now asking.
Lord of the bank, I thought that (quote from a letter addressed to me), "a person with an active lifestyle," Those guys will not send you a letter with the infoy by mail and in general it is not known where (in the village. Grandfather).

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting