To get rid of all debts, it is necessary in the morning, on an empty stomach, in the days of the waning moon, to perform the sacrament with a glass of water.

“Don’t take out a loan to pay off the debt, you better use this plot to get rid of debts!” said the herbal grandmother to my friend. Kira debt-ridden. And she has 3: a mortgage, a car loan and a loan for a new washing machine. The third one had to be taken recently after the old one broke, and you don’t do much washing by hand if there are three children in the house.

I don't know how it works, but a month after going to a herbal friend, it was a lot easier financially. She was believed at work and offered a cool project, thanks to which she has already closed the loan for the washing machine. And the husband found a way to quickly repay the loan for the car.

Today's edition. "Site" share practices that will help quicken from all debts. I don't know how, but the mystery works!

To carry out this ritual is in the morning before eating. Take a glass of clean water and start whispering It reads as follows:

“Water is fast, water is clean,
You flow wherever you want,
You always find your way.

You fill the earth.
You never get poor.

Let me wash you, get drunk,
Help me feed.
Show me a way to get out of debt.”

Then wash your face 3 times. glass-water. The remaining water should be drunk in 3 sips. This plot is carried out for 7 days on the waning moon.

With the help of such conspiracies, you can open your subconscious mind, set yourself up for wealth, for a successful and happy life, full of prosperity and profit. But many people are ashamed of wealth, do not believe that they can become rich, are ready to be content with little, so they close this portal through which our energy receives the forces of luck and money.

Also, before you leave the house on your business, open the window and say the following words 7 times: “Good morning, the sun is eternal.” I allow myself to be rich. Let it be so! Really! For me and for the greater good of all!

I also propose to get acquainted with a powerful conspiracy to attract money from the Bulgarian clairvoyant Vanga. Eradicate poverty and help improve well-being.

Like that. conspiracies They have always been an integral part of the solution of everyday problems of our ancestors. And since the information has survived to this day, there is definitely something in it.

From myself, I will say that you need to try very hard at any opportunity not to take a loan to pay off the debt, and in general the loans themselves are controversial tools. They can be used only if you clearly know that this loan of money will help to increase, and not diminish your well-being.

Tags

See also

New and interesting