Ditty Babok Ёzhek

Yesterday restore order on the bookshelves of the child and found this masterpiece!
I do not remember how it turned out to work in the house, apparently someone gave, but by reading, my wife and I wondered for a long time at first, then lay under the table. At a family council it was decided to also book the child does not read and do not show. So this book and lay safely until yesterday, have not known the power of children's fine art or agonizing and painful pages of thinning by pulling out.
Today I decided to share the "chosen" with you!
I remind you - this is a book for children of preschool age !!!
18 Picchu.

The first reading of an impressive style and rhyme! At the same visual range and depth of the author's thoughts are as if in a fog. But so interesting to re-read, and getting a grasp (and staring), to penetrate into the depths of consciousness creators of this masterpiece!
"But Hercules so powerful ..." "... may even strongly needed or desirous of sex»

Having penetrated into the consciousness of the authors, we see that the case of Freud's grandfather alive!
"I'm tired of war on us ...
... Requirement, Trojan horse,
Horsehead elda »

And then we realize that without a "miracle tree» (ComedyClub ©), time never requisitioned the authors, we were not destined to enjoy these lines and pictures!

Through this page, we now know 100% how to look the musicians from the group "Animals»!
P.S. Hedgehog stomps nepodetski! Fusion is your miracle tree, though!

Jackdaws - full of Zen! All stick!
And I think that the top left of jackdaws trouble keeping his "inner peace" in itself, but it probably is not much concerned ... Nirvana ёbtet!

Well, then, Paz, and specifically all chotko!

Well, that does not cut off the little finger forum2/topic341598.html?hl=

Miracle Tree Skurov. Threw wheels.

No comments!

Sprat in ... Sprat What ??? The manure ???
Well, those who got them out of the bottle somehow FSUs.

BLYAYAYAYA !!! Karabas-Barabas !!!
In recent days, all the channels show how these "producers" are caught! And even in Blagoveshchensk released !!! Well, this book could pidarasnya will !!! ??? Scoundrel !!!

And then my brain completely issued! And he is now afraid to climb back!
And chotko noticed Bank = Pinocchio
And, as a conclusion - why the heck !? Pinocchio equipment

All medveputam do KU three times before multifaceted and omnipresent Leader!
Big Brother is watching you!

Miracle tree was. Blueprint was. The wheels were. What was not ???
That's right - mushrooms! And if before anyone doubted that these authors have used, but now I think that all questions are removed!

... ... ...
There are no words.
Just to quote an abstract from the back flyleaf:
"A manual for preschool children»
.... .... ....
No words.

Why not dome full back ????
(A little finger still off)!

Krieble-Krafla! All that shit! Sleep, fuck!

Writers in the studio!
Author ditties - Yuri Entin.
Artists - A.Chukavin And Chukavina.
LLC "Publishing Astrel", 2003.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting