Someone Patrick's Day, and someone carnival

We celebrated Carnival in Moscow. Stir bear zazvali ditties spring snow fort stormed and burned the effigy of the trophy. Anyone who prefer a good fist fight (I'm assuming for this, of course, include here) was enough in the face, well, who sing and dance - are the shoes worn so simple. Below, a few of my quips and lots of photos (for the quality of their processing apologize if that, because I want to share).

Will be 66 photos

It all started on Savelovsky station police with bulging eyes, by the way, you did not notice that in this day in the city almost was not fun and funny people. Of course, the vast majority of them went to the Art. Nekrasovskaya in the forest. Bow from all of us for the organization of the festival union friends "Rozhdestvenka". And if someone wanted to take part in the restoration of the church in the wilderness or a trip to Solovki, but could not find a suitable company, "Rozhdestvenka" - this is it.

Minor violations of public order, 4 kilometers of forest walks, and we have in place. There is confusion: is passed through rhyme. I'm journalistic habit grabbed the phone: "Yes, ale, ale, hard to hear ..." and sideways, sideways, and would have been captured, no doubt, but it was a good companion, picked up the "Black Raven, you veshsya ... "for the score? ditty and wasted.

And immediately got into a first-class scuffle!

Said ribs break.

And then, look! Post 10 meters, but not soaked with water, repented, and by the end of the holiday handkerchiefs boots were robbed.

Incidentally, the big men: Baba Yaga Now go to command the fortress by storm. But while all having fun. Baba Yaga is no longer up to fun, feels that can not cope ...

A pity that in everyday life, in our subway, found so few of these lovely people.

This men's sport: throwing ladies!

The walls of the fortress are the latest negotiations with the occupation MOE. Already we rinemsya!

While running errands and ditties. Note that all sober and all the fun (I would, based on the foreign audience, as one American asked me to Papua, is it true that in Russia smile - is an insult).

This girl begged for a long time about something dad. What would? Fly.

I wonder why suddenly become so beautiful?

Beautiful ensemble "Izmailovskaya settlement." Sing and dance, and it is unlikely there is a callous man that can stand.

And yet spring. A bear does not want to wake up, and without a snow fort can not be taken. So it and that, for the spring itself paw shakes, and without the "Sloboda" is unlikely to be pushed aside.

Storming the Fortress child already in full swing, and there stood the defenders. With such a babe!

Well, we are under the command of Baba Yaga! Yohoho! And more!

This is not to stare at the wall, then balance and hit and jump on you is fifteen. The same sneer in his tower. You're lying! Who is it!

So I say, and I see that our governor thoroughly battered, and he is now just announced the surrender. I had to take the fire itself: a fiery speech by appealing to a sense of duty and cold. (You will not believe it, but some even shed tears). Here we have gathered, and the fifth time it showed the bear (he was voevoda enemies).

Mig celebration, it is ours!

Then, as usual in such cases, they captured the trophy and burned it to everyone's delight.

And then rolled the fun!

Youth to 3 hours, after 4 hours of continuous adventure, went in single file to the station. Experienced revelers in the meantime - in the woods, bonfires, sing and be supported.

Original: pole-voli.livejournal.com/48139.html

It was great!
All

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting