Baba Lyuba 100 years.

I already told on Yap about our volunteer trips to the nursing home. The story was about our activities in general. Now I offer you a report on one of the trips. Gallery will be a lot, please do not break, I will inform you about the end.
Trip to Elkhovka - it's always messy and fun. We begin, of course, with the fact that the trip was timed to coincide with the 100th anniversary of Baba Lyuba. Accordingly, our visit was very different from all previous ones - in a boarding house for our arrival was already a lot of guests and staff were all assembled and grandparents were well (usually all looks a bit different). Relatives came grandmother and representatives of the district administration. And I felt sorry for a woman Lyuba, somehow it's different it seemed ...

We thought it would be a general tea party, Light Egorkina ordered for women Luba beautiful cake with the words "Happy Anniversary 100 years!".

But it turned out all the formal and official. In a small room where usually held our concerts, gathered much people together, put the chair on which sat the birthday girl. She is a small, elegant in a deep armchair in the center, and around a crowd and cameras clicked.

First, it congratulated the Director Valentin, and our Stasia said a few words, gave her cakes and gifts. Well, that is not handed over, and brought the revealed and placed side by side on a table set.

Timothy and our girls sang the Song of Crocodile Gena's birthday, and Luba woman began to cry, gradually getting stronger ...

I tried to calm her, but she hears very bad, so I just held on to me and sobbed.

Then congratulated her aunt from the district administration, said in general, normal words are correct, but my grandmother is still crying.

Sometimes she tried to stand up and say something. The doctor came up with the question, well if she feels Baba Lyuba replied that kind of good, a little calmer. Then our boys sang, grandmother / grandfather clapped woman Lyuba was just sitting in the middle of the action, not reacting to what is happening.

At one point I asked a woman Masha, whether it will sing today (rhetorical question), and Baba Lyuba suddenly "including", began to bother me and say that she wants to sing, and, gypsy.

While waiting for the end next song, Baba Lyuba had forgotten that she wanted to sing :( There appeared in the doorway of her relatives and began to make signs, they say, time is the time! Grandma happy family, helped her up and hugged her tightly for a long time uncle (I do not know, whom she has it).

Before we leave, Baba Lyuba still sing! Not gypsy - folk song, very fervently, even danced when she sang.

Please note that even women Luba no gray hair!

Everything. This, in fact, an anniversary for us and ended. Relatives took Babu Luba and left the boarding house ...

(The post is not over, it's just an anniversary is over)

And we went on a regular concert. Timothy performed an elaborate program and played up to grandmothers, when they wanted to sing something of their own.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting