Hard to be a Brazilian naturals

In short, something like that. A certain Carlos Apolinario, deputy city council gigantic Sao Paulo, finansovof capital of Brazil, fulfilling the promise made to voters, proposed a bill about the celebration at the end of December "Parade of Equality" - the Day of heterosexual pride. As expected, with samba, mamba and other pleasures. He suggested, in spite of the wild persecution on the part of a variety of human rights activists, accuse him of all sins, since fascism and ending with something even transcendent (according to Folha de Sao Paulo, he even poisoned dog and crippled car), and, as he said himself on the eve of the vote, "I do not really believe that my proposal will be accepted, but I can not betray the hopes of the voters. It is not directed against honest, normal gay, it's just an attempt to equalize straight rights to those who now has excessive privileges. Why can arrange on Paulista Avenue Gay Pride Parade, but we can not march in honor of Jesus, or in honor of the love of man to woman and woman to man? This, I think, wrong ».

Thus, the vote was held, and the author of the sentence "I was pleasantly surprised by the reaction of colleagues," because the bill was to "cheer", at 5 "against" and two abstentions, with the addition of the original text of a special clause that "the new holiday will not be directed against gays it will be a holiday of equality, giving the right to express their views for those who privileges granted to homosexuals seem superfluous. " Now that the document has received the status of the law, it must countersign the Signor Gilberto Kassab, the mayor of the city. But he is in no hurry, answering questions of journalists and MPs that "on this must be very hard to think and weigh everything," and nothing more elaborate. Previously, he was a good Catholic, father of five children, made it clear that the idea of ​​Signor Apollinaris his liking. But now, when the situation got to the finish line, all ceased to be simple. Almost immediately, the attack on the town hall beginning powerful LBGT, with which Brazilian politicians panic fear of contact, since it - check - the ability to derail any career. "This holiday will certainly be a day of great triumph of hatred and evil" - said in its statement. - "We can not afford to celebrate pride heterosexual, as it would negate all the achievements of LBGT and the world movement for human rights. This idea confuses the youth and undermined confidence in the ideals of our community, and we will do all that it did not take place ».

Considering that to the appeal of Brazilian unnatural instantly joined by their colleagues from the US and Western Europe by connecting to the start of the struggle and human rights organizations "generalist" has already said that "the idea of ​​the parade straight assumes an aggressive propaganda natural sex that is contrary not only to the ideals of humanism, but the logic of history ", I did not turn the language to condemn the lord Kassab. He has not yet old, very active and successful in his many plans, and not to risk it all for the sake of the some muddy men sleeping, sorry, women and women, sleeping, once again I'm sorry, as men ...

link

As in the joke will be soon:

- Why do you want to emigrate?
 - To cancel an article about the punishment for homosexuality.
 - So what?
 - I'm afraid it will continue to practice in the form of an order.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting