Basque - new vocalist Ari?

Nikolai Baskov "Aria" will ring in a new way!
Exclusive interview with the new vocalist "Aria" only in the newspaper "Komsomolskaya Pravda»!

COMMENT: Hello, Nick! News about your joining the group "Aria" came as a surprise for your fans, and for fans of the "Aria". How did you came up with this idea?

NB: What can you do, I am not only the golden voice of Russia, but also a master of shocking. My pr-manager offered me a proven way - to beat some girl, but we are not looking for easy ways. I want new sensations. I'm the sexiest, the most vociferous and the richest. Women throw bouquets to the stage at the sight of the magnificent Nicholas. All this is gradually becoming a routine. I asked myself: 'Nicolas, what is your wish to clean and gentle soul? "- And the soul replied:" I miss the thrill. ". And in what genre the talented singer can get a thrill? Of course, in heavy rock. I seem to have a powerful adrenaline rush from feeling as you stand on the stage, and you head flies several bottles!

COMMENT: Nicholas, change in the popular metal band has taken root there for 9 years, the singer - a very bold step. Are not you afraid that the renovated structure will not take fans? In the end, there is a danger simply will not play.

NB: I was really worried about it when I first found myself in the studio band, but then we had a photo shoot and fears are gone. Musicians of "Aria" perfectly with my new leather jacket. I am sure - we work well together.

COMMENT: With the arrival of the group "Aria" Arthur Berkut style of music gradually began to go towards the power-metal, gaining more rigid and less melodic character. Do you think you will bring your voice to any color to the creative team?

NB: Of course. Firstly, I have decided that the texts of the group chur cruel, and I like the golden voice of Russia despise cruelty. In this, when the aunt brought in black poetry, I personally had to edit them for themselves. Audiophiles will not be disappointed. In composing ballads, I relied on the masterpieces of such masters of the genre as "Tender May", "combination", "Mirage". But on the upcoming album, and will be really heavy things such as, say, a group of "Earthlings».

KP: It is said, the album is almost recorded and recently on the official website announced the name of the album - "Phoenix". What is the reason such a choice ... the title?

NB .: The name I suggested. Let me explain. Many rock fans might think that I'm not good at this genre, but it is not. Before you start to edit the texts to me, of course, you had to get in the swing of things. So I quickly scanned the article about the heavy rock on Wikipedia. From there, we found out that this kind of music characterized by lyrics about Satan, Lucifer, mifistofelyah, Shaitan and other vermin. Scum is not TREND. In this, I read further and learned that heavy rockers sing about mythical creatures. "What is the most beautiful mythical creature?" - I thought. Of course, the phoenix! So I came up with the name of his new album and the brutally-glamorous alias. Here is the new golden voice of domestic metalloroka - Nikolai Phoenix! (smiles).

COMMENT: What fans expect more surprises on the new album and whether it hits comparable to the "golden" period of time of the group Valery Kipelova?

NB: the golden period in the group has not yet occurred, since it was not the golden voice of Russia (laughs). In general, I am confident in the success of the plate. We have done a lot and departed from the primitive past of "Aria". I wanted more than the spirit of Russian folk music. To implement ideas in the recording of the album was featured my friend - a virtuoso accordionist Nikolai Bandurin. We also recorded a new version of otyazhelёnnuyu "hurdy-gurdy", which take off and clip. I added the text of the dragons and the Crusaders, so fans of hard rock like.

KP: What are the common experience of working with some of the best instrumentalists of Russia?

NB: All is fine, but after I gave the money for a place, no matter how I come to the studio - they'll open a bottle of vodka and drinking until the end. If only ate, I swear. While it may have taken metallorokerov so I new man, I just do not know.

COMMENT: Many thanks for the interview, Nicholas, it was interesting to talk to.

NB: This is quite natural.

"Komsomolskaya Pravda" August 17, 2011

© Crypt Keeper

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting