Voronezh lifeguard

Nine year old boy pulled a friend out of the water and made a heart massage

Last Monday, August 15 in the village Strelitsa Semiluki area almost had a misfortune. In the river The girl nearly drowned 11-year-old Daniel Gusinsky. Boy rescued one - 9-year-old Anton Shcheblykin.

The boys came with their parents in the garden together, and went to the river. A few minutes later it was to come the grandmother. The parents were not afraid to leave the children alone for a short time on the beach - in the first place, the river at this place is small, on the one hand, it will coast to an adult foot, the other a maximum of the neck. And secondly, and Anton and Daniel great swim.

But one day the guys were not limited to diving and decided to dive, then jumping from the shore, from the branches of trees growing nearby. At some point, Daniel wanted to climb to the higher branch. Leap failed - the boy slipped on a branch and fell down. All can be, it would not be so terrible if, in falling, he did not hit the breast of the lower branches of the tree. The blow was so strong that the child lost consciousness. And in an unconscious state he fell into the water ...

Anton, not to see how each jumping from a high branch, closed his eyes and turned away. And when just a couple of seconds, turned his head toward the tree, I saw Daniel lying motionless in the water face down.

- At first I thought that Danka play well, - says Anton. - But very quickly I realized that with him that something had happened, and immediately swam to him.

Anton turned the other on his back, took her hand and started to drag him to the shore. The boy was still unconscious. Second graders are stacked one on the beach and by repeatedly pressing on his chest. He says that he had read in books and seen on TV, so that the rescue of drowning.

- Daniel spat a bit of water, but not awake - continues Anton. - And then I ran for help.

During that time the boy had already come down. Later, he said he did not remember anything. I felt a very strong pain in the chest - so that it was painful to move. The child spent three days in the hospital.

- I know, Anton true friend - says Daniel. - He just will not fail and will not leave in the lurch. Now, our friendship will become even stronger.

source link: news.moe-online.ru/view/232522.html

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting