Irish farmer drove Rihanna to its field

Will 9 photos.

Rihanna, who is currently shooting in hot video for the song «We Found Love» in Northern Ireland, he drove from his local farmer fields. In the story, the star appears in nature in a bikini, which then takes off and shows the camera his "peaches." However, not all the witnesses this spectacle aroused charms singer Thus, the owner of the field, he saw the singer in the buff, advised her to hide behind.

According to 61-year-old Irishman Alan Graham, he had previously never heard about Rihanna, and simply agreed to give her his box to shoot when he was asked about it. Interestingly, the farmer originally arranged the appearance of the star, which at the start of the shooting was still quite dressed. But then Graham drove past on a tractor, saw the singer had no bra, and was horrified.

- I understand that what is happening is unacceptable for me - shudders Graham (incidentally, a devout Christian) at the memory of a breast Rihanna. - I asked him to stop shooting. We talked with her, I think she understood. In parting we shook hands.

Also, in an interview with Daily Mail, he said that has not yet received from the star is no fee for the lease of the field and did not know whether to get it later.

Further, the singer continued shooting wearing a (relatively).

Irish singer has proved from the best party

And they, in turn, curiously watching her

Rihanna

Photo 7

Photo 8

And the last picture, thank you.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting