Explorer with their hands, or "tuning Stradivari"

Welcome YaPovtsy. Now I'll tell you and show you how out of an old acoustic guitar to make Moldova a steep paddle that's how the picture had this patlatogo guys.
Next will be 17 ph and for Hetfield, do not break !!!

1. Take a photo Explorer `, scalable features.

2. So that's subject, 12-string guitar. I try on.

3. The size goes, not the thickness. I took fanerku thinner. Let thick on the brink.

4. Cut down the neck to the top of the deck.

5. Customize the contour under the new form.

6. Under this. Thickness bokovushek not chosen randomly. The tool must be reliable.

7. It should look something like this.

8. Grid of from avtokolonok we clean, close the resonance hole.

9. Bolts (yes yes, they are) autotentichnuyu fastening deck and a new base utoplyaem deeper.

10. Blyayayayaya. The calculations crept insidious error. Or is it a banal proёb. The axis of the neck can be positioned on the lower deck. Yes, and dick with it.

11. Some slot. There also her.

12. Begin plastering. Blah, you heard right. It plaster. Incidentally, the photo can be seen a string. Before finishing work was listening control. The sound is amazing.

13. plaster do not need to feel sorry, the sound quality is not affected in any way. In the mass, yes.

14. We clean, prepare.

15. What do we prepare? By painting? And then varnish shall open?

16. But no dick. Wrap in plastic, zamatyvaem tape and throws on the cabinet. So I did. Good Ward turned, heavy. So uebat and not ashamed.

17. What am I. If you need a good guitar, do not have garbage, digging for money and blow the nearest music store Inet. The simplest decent Explorer, as for me, this ESP LTD EX-50. Four hundred raccoons and all the cases. FSE, thank you for your attention.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting