One moment becomes a director and Metallurgy

source
I post a little cut. The full version can be found at the author.
46 photos + letter

Hello. My name is Roman. I am 29 years old. I live in Lipetsk, a city that visitors remember by and large metallurgical combine, the number of fountains in the square meter and the people, too much pronouncing the letter "r" in all the words ...

I have the most ordinary morning with the usual coffee. And I'm not going gallantly to invite you to consider the eggs in a bowl or on a photo to show that my alarm is OK. I only say that I would like to wake up as the heroes of the famous films, but alas, it turns out only the most typical way .... So, 16 November 2011.

Coffee - a charge of vivacity for a difficult day!

I wake up to the mean and plausible excuse - "to go to work." And I go.

I work at the famous Iron and Steel Works. In the workshop of metal structures, thermal cutting cutter.

The guard at the entrance of the plant greets me with a keen eye. Me and my pass.

I cut "shaped blanks" of methane, which can then be used in a variety of important structures.

The workbook I have written - cutter. Well, if it is absolutely correct - cutter thermal cutting machines.

My Control Panel. A kind of Windows for thermal cutting.

Navigation is quite understandable. This is only a first frightening number of sensors, buttons, toggle switches.

Another "the wheel." Cutters. Top-down-stand still.

Future detail, rather the workpiece. The constructor for the engineer.

My role is small, currently stand in light of the "spotlight", and the machine is working.

Aimed opinion need not only the sniper.

Modest fireworks every day without holidays.

Some parts heavier than me at times.

In the cab, behind the glass. The same reality, but does not show.

Of course, this is not the sunset on Mount Fuji, but no less beautiful ....

And next poured plasma.

Who said that steelmakers gloomy guys ?! They regularly smile.

The product of plasma cutting. Top view.

Someone there said that the fire can be viewed forever. I agree. The entire shift.

I am marching for a new job.
Single tap is?
Crane is free now manual labor.

My colleagues are very real, seasoned steelworkers. Sometimes I even think that these guys are able to light a severe burning of the cutter.

Typists crane (hidden in the dark), we also have a serious lady. This is not an office where nice and cozy smell of coffee and you can dream about the sun deck and cappuccino.

In the workshop, each busy with his business. And all of it is responsible.

The working day is over.
The most interesting thing in my weekday that then I suddenly reincarnated, changing roles. Once I am leaving checkpoints.

No, not like Cinderella into a pumpkin at midnight. And not as heroes movies again, unfortunately.
Cutter becomes a director.

I take off my helmet and overalls, I find common type of arming the camera and start shooting the movie. About couples, about marriage, about children, but just about life.

Operator Sensing - it's not a hobby. Rather, it is second nature, and another profession.
Today I rented the movie "A Day in the Kindergarten", a film wish to get to the outlet of the parents of kindergarten children.

Children are happy to pose. Appearance "director" and a camera.

While some hesitate ...

Work with children - is a pleasure. They are natural and spontaneous, always.

"My mother does not know that I know how!»

Maybe the guy suggests "my lady mind you not to dance»

The main thing is not to disturb them. It is best to ignore.

Then comes the less creative part of the shooting. It's time to eat ... No less interesting.

Real men do not hold the tail gun and bread!

Then I go home and turn to the Pope for the two children. Such are endless transformation.

I do homework with my daughter, first-grader.

Son arrived to the question "play?»

My favorite game in our family - "you remove hidden camera!»
Little paparazzi catch up with everything and everywhere ...

Like any decent dad, I read a story before going to bed.
And that, friends, is my typical day.
And Metallurgy, and director and father ... and the dude igrets!

All

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting