Light tunnel with his hands

What we have on the nose? Knowledgeable people will answer that wart. Even more knowledgeable say - Carnival. And they will be wrong: on the nose the New Year with us!
This wonderful holiday I want to do something unusual, memorable and not too expensive. And now, my rukastogo friends, I tell and show what you can create.

A bit of theory.
For implementing our devaysa we will use such a thing as a reflection. Because we remember the school curriculum, and who do not remember, I remind you that light is reflected from the reflecting surface. And if we put the two reflective surfaces parallel to each other, and between them put a light source, in theory, we obtain an infinite reflection of the source. But this theory. In practice, not infinite will leave as light and tends to dissipate. I'm not in school, so described messy, but I think it is clear.

Proceed to the practice.
For the manufacture of the tunnel, we need
1. Garland Christmas Chinese labor
2. Mirror
3. Glass takogozhe size as a mirror
4. Window Films
5. 4 bar
6. Glue
7. little patience

From bars do frame. She's turned out not square somehow. Fuck knows why. I do some cretinism with dimensions. Houses shelf will do for a child, and she skosobochena to one side, or hang a curtain rod, all compete, find the middle of the window is fixed, dick tear off, and she, an infection, a few centimeters away the right or left. First wife swore, then laughed, then spat, and now we have agreed that it has been stopped, and I Peel, planed, I cut and strengthened. So I think again, something I had measured wrong.

Now the fun part. It is necessary to count the number of lights on our lights. I got 100 and I have two tale I discarded as not working. And of 98 pieces. Take a calculator and divide by 4. horrified by what is not divided evenly. Chinese swears that slipped worthless garland, but we take ourselves in hand and are continuing. I on each side by 2 cm to make a hole. On the two sides came to 24 holes on two other 22. Will extra bulbs well, to hell with them.

Stuffed into each hole on the bulb and fasten

On the glass adhesive tape. I must say, if you can get a semi-transparent mirror, it will be better than the film. But I do not have such a mirror, and I took the film.

On mirror glue our design

Top glue glass with reflective film inside out.

Everything is ready. It remains to ennoble. But it is ready and so.
That's what the effect was.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting