Bring back!

First, give me back my phone back to the disk and pulse dialing copper pair to the substation. Fuck your fiber and digital communications. If the end-electricity as how fucking tell me to call the electrician? Or an ambulance? If tomorrow the war and the sky will fall nuclear bombs ihnimi electromagnetic impulses, who told me that it is time to the basement? Tweezers come all your electronics, internet and cable. Only the radio receiving station and the disk will remain telepon.

2.Vernite back carbureted cars. When the car will not start in the cold, I fucking do not understand who in his electronic brain takes the fuel and ignition controls. Today the usual four tie poldvora dragged on cars and those with a gun, lonely freezing bummer. When I was eight, I could make out the motor on the side of the road and collect the back, but now I open the hood only to pour omyvayki to check oil levels. If I stand on Nissan somewhere near Vytegra, the most I can do is knock on wheels.

Return thermos with a glass bulb! In them tea was delicious and hot. Tea from the current stainless metal and sends a PTFE coating, in addition to their cold enough for a couple of hours, no more.

Return the dry fuel! Portable gas now sells tiles and dry alcohol as it nafig not needed, but singe the chicken on an electric stove is not, and to buy gas for this tile toad strangling.

Return domestic tool! If automotive tools still have some choice of price and quality, in the drills-Files-cutters have no choice, solid shit. It is the same with machines. Chinese technology even now do not reach the Soviet and European instrument wildly expensive, private traders will not do.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting