Souvenir with their hands





All yapovtsam hello! I have to say, I will write in small letters, so sorry! I just so convenient.
I ask the subject not to break, will be 24 pictures describing the process.
this time I will show you how I'm doing the best I have purchased a souvenir, I did these hundreds and a half, so I have time on its production took not much, 2-3 hours, no more. Well-SSS, have gone).

Souvenir with their hands



Souvenir is a man chained to a computer circuit.
I needed tools: kusachiki, pliers, pliers, tin snips (not great) at 85W soldering iron, solder POS-61, flux - ortofosfotnaya acid.
materials, copper brake pipe d-5mm sheet metal 0.7mm cold-chain 15cm, copper wire cross-section 3mm. nuts M8 M10 M6 and M4, Malenik carnations and stand me in advance priposen circle carved on plazmareze (this is a tremendous tool for the cutting of metal.

Souvenir with their hands

I like about the engraver did not say, I forgot, sorry. I turn engraver and remove all of the zinc from the circle and nuts, or soldering will not quality.

Souvenir with their hands

I cut the brake pipe into pieces of 5 cm 4 pieces - it arms and legs are 2.5 cm and is a body))) metal as I cut into pieces (honestly do not know the size, for all eyes to do) think for themselves how much. of the wire frame and make a curve strip, it will be Monica schedule)))

Souvenir with their hands

of the nuts solder head and torso.

Souvenir with their hands

before soldering, I Moka red-hot soldering iron in acid, borax and then say that the sting is less illuminated.

Souvenir with their hands

I continue to take a stand, and a puddle of tin, pre-adjusted to the future site of the table. as a large puddle ball (this whim of the customer, usually balls less) this future weight.

Souvenir with their hands

then solder the ball, when it warms up, tin melts and it gives way, then everything is ready)

Souvenir with their hands

Further soldered finished parts to one another, this will be a table.

Souvenir with their hands

Monique doing the schedule, rather already collect.

Souvenir with their hands

payayu him beforehand cut stand.

Souvenir with their hands

Claudia is soldered to the table himself Monica.

Souvenir with their hands

pripayuvayu table to stand.

Souvenir with their hands

I do chair prisoner in shackles or an Internet operation, you decide)))

Souvenir with their hands

here's a photo of the chair.

Souvenir with their hands

payayu chair to stand, in fact, more of it and where to solder)))

Souvenir with their hands

sits down on the chair of the programmer, is only torso)

Souvenir with their hands

hands - legs, one already soldered forgotten sfotkat, became interested in the process)

Souvenir with their hands

sobstrenno pripayuvayu well and everything in its place.

Souvenir with their hands

Further chain in a circle, to the weight. all parts of solder to avoid ringing, photos, too, no ice, but it is clear and understandable, and without it.

Souvenir with their hands

of wires, I had already removed his jacket. twist spring. it will stand for pens, but the customer insisted that there will be placed a glass))))

Souvenir with their hands

soldered into place spring. left to paint.

Souvenir with their hands

This is a souvenir I have not painted, so here's a picture of the standard, with a small weights. Thank you for the attention. a week do something else.

Posted in [mergetime] 1331397104 [/ mergetime]
went to smoke)

Souvenir with their hands

Source: ">