DPS inspector died saving doctor.

The victim was Lieutenant Paul Karpenko

(I did not bother to call the police guy, cleaned and replaced the word. It is no good guys in this.)

According to the press service of the MOI of Russia for the Primorye Territory, a doctor from Partizanska thanks traffic policeman who sacrificed his life to save her.

"I am, an emergency room physician city Partizanska Korovin Olga, writing to you with a request for posthumous promotion inspector of traffic police OMVD Russia in guerrilla Lieutenant Paul Karpenko" - so begins a letter from physician seaside town to the head of the regional Department of the Interior Ministry Andrei Nikolayev .

Thanks addressed to the person who was the last day of winter with their lives saved from death in a road accident doctor ambulances. After the monstrous force twenty-four clash Paul died on the spot.

On that day, 29 February this year, outfit traffic police officers went to the scene of an accident in the bustling section of the route Nakhodka - Partizansk around noon. Recent snowfall and sudden thaw caused a traffic accident, which resulted in the car Suzuki Escudo running inexperienced driver slid into a ditch and crashed into a tree. Seriously injured was not, however, to place avtodorozhki were caused by all emergency services - ambulance, police and the Ministry of Emergency Situations.

Place the recent incident was surrounded, around the perimeter were put emergency signs. And the accumulation of emergency vehicles and people in uniform and white coats did not notice it was simply impossible. However, for the 25-year-old cab guerrilla whole entourage I had absolutely no value. His "Honda" raced at high speed to the city center, literally swept away all: and rescuer, and female physicians who at this very moment to provide first aid to the victim: as it turned out, the driver of the ill-fated car disappeared from the scene of the accident in another part of the city , which he was the culprit. Doctor survived only thanks to Lt. Paul Karpenko, who, seeing foreign cars carrying people, pushed the doctor and took the brunt.

Olga writes: "... suddenly Paul, who was standing sideways, turned abruptly to me. The last thing I remember - it was his face distorted with terror. At the same time, Paul pushed me with both hands on the side of the road. I regained consciousness in the operating traumatic department of the city hospital №1 of Partizansk. ... I am more than confident that the inspector DPS Karpenko I owe my life ».

Paul Karpenko died on the spot. A second officer Partizansky OMVD Lieutenant Eugene Kvaskovu severed leg. From injuries incompatible with life, and abundant loss of blood, he died in the intensive care unit of a local hospital: House breadwinner did not wait for his wife and young son, pipsqueak. In a car crash killed a local resident seriously injured a doctor and member of the previous accident.

An attacker who knead bloody mess, did not stop there. His car continued to move on the wrong track, "collecting" for a fan of cars at the wrong time and not in the place was on the road. As a result of inadequate behavior of the warrior-assassin additional individuals in the case of the terrible accident in Partizanske become the drivers of three cars: the Toyota Vista Toyota Corolla Fielder and Mazda MPV. Behind the wheel of one of the cars was a pregnant woman: as a result of the collision, she received blunt abdominal trauma and bruised chest.

"Each such letter written from the heart, with tears in his eyes, is unforgettable. At the time, when you read the line thanks to our employees, the background goes fatigue and grief, small everyday worries and vanity. And you know what you serve, clearly realize that without these guys every day risk their lives carrying out their professional duty, society would be deprived of the main thing - confidence in the future. I sincerely believe: that such actions have an opinion about the police officers as protectors, ready in any situation to help. And these are the mili form an image of the modern guardian of order, "- said General Nikolai.

Head of the MOI of Russia for the Primorye Territory Andrei Nikolayev had already decided to apply to the Russian Interior Ministry to award Paul Karpenko Medal "For Courage" (posthumously).
here

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting