Psychologists high road

18 photos

In April DPS launched the high season, which runs until November. Muscovites have begun to migrate to the warm water of the Caspian Sea. Everyone who is moving south on the M6 ​​highway, will pass through a stationary police post "Horodyshche" - last for about 25 km to Volgograd. I defended replaced with the inspectors DPS, to see for whom and what protects the post. My "buddy" name is Maxim and Yury. According to their tradition, from a bed rented two crops, "many letters" published in "Rossiyskaya Gazeta", and Learn - a lot of photos. If you hover your mouse over the photo to see a description.

The highlight of the day was a parcel of marijuana found under the floor mat of the passenger seat.

The day had to see different people. Safely - a little. For the most part, and drivers and passengers, and the cars look no ice.

The driver with the temporary certificate, but without a passport. He waited until the brother bring your passport.

To assess the situation in the cabin. When the door opened, trunks fell into the road.

The working day began with a scene: a man became ill in the bus, put him down on the ground and left. They called an ambulance. Once in the garbage found a large travel bag. Checked: there some dirty rags. It turns out that the woman who accompanied the patient, decided that they no longer need him.

On the other side of the road three o'clock toiled some poor guy was waiting for his someone will pick. We had to wait a very long time. Very much he looked unattractive. But someone still took it.

Rams also undocumented, neither invoice nor vetspravki. They send them to the police department to investigate.

By the way, video recorders in patrol cars written on the inside and outside. At the end of the shift from SD-card recorders pass to the post, is poured into the computer records. You can see who is where he was, what he did, what was said in the car that they saw around them. The same is true in the post: it records the outside and inside of the post.

I strongly overcame his "buddy", on what basis they decide who to stop and who is not.

Formal criteria are known.

Orientation, the rating of the most stolen cars ...

... Passenger transport, transport in the region 05 (this is our domestic offshore - is the lowest vehicle tax, so there are registered cars from all over Russia).

The stick rezinochkami screwed crib with the numbers of cars on the wanted list. This addition to the "Avtouragan" - a video camera reads the number of machines and checks the database. if it finds a match, it notifies the post with a loud signal.

It - pneumatics. But serious weapon - not a rarity. The owners have a weapons permit, but forget to get permission for the transportation.

A couple of times and came to a personal search.

Is it true that almost never stops women? No. Consider who is behind the wheel, often manages only after the car stopped. The inspector decides to check a matter of seconds. Previously, the post hung the sign "Stop. Control ", around which everyone had to stop, enough time to take a look not only at the number and make of the car, but also on the driver's face. Now it must be done at the speed of 40 kilometers per hour.

But to stop the "Mercedes", which has no rear license plate. The driver or silent, or responds badly at random. For a long time trying to get him to talk, even called me. Did not help. It seems that no matter what a person does not respond, deeply withdrawn into himself. Can he drive? Send to a medical examination. Long then took the inspector issues: what made him stop? After all, the absence of the rear license plate, he could not see, the car went smoothly, the driver is calm, so why? The answer to all seeking post: instinct, intuition ... And nothing magical: the experience and education.

The driver of the small truck suddenly jumps out from behind the wheel and ran to me. Puts into the hands of the red brush-scraper "This is a gift to you!" Why, why? He laughs: "It's you to the jacket color is coming!" I asked the inspectors that it was. Laugh: whether a little geezer on the road. But the cheerful little geezer. Sometimes I stopped to check the drivers have to wait their turn. They react differently. Some take the opportunity to rest and stretch their legs, others are outraged. Young men on the "Lada" with numbers 95th honking region, showing how in a hurry. But the driver begins to search for documents only when an inspector comes to the car. Rummages in his pocket, glove compartment, several wallets. Even I'm starting to lose my patience. Inspector indifferent: a usual thing, wanting to show who's in charge here, suffice.

At the post languish two young horseman traveling without a license. Wait until they come for anyone with documents. Through the window I see that stopped dusty "four", documents checked not only the driver but also the passengers.

This also happens not infrequently. Once in the car they found a corpse. The passenger in the rear seat has not shown any interest in stopping. What's wrong with him? Sleeps say. Something long he sleeps ... And he did not sleep at all.

On another occasion, I saw a man whose mother was looking for, even through the program "Wait for me." Reported relatives, they arrived at the office, the family was reunited.

A "four" four-passenger, three boys and a girl. Jury is still with them, Max runs to the post requires camcorder and witnesses. Zamkomandira post states: drugs.

Inspection of the machine turns to inspect: a protocol and understood in their role are the drivers. Not quite willingly, but patiently. Maxim spreads from the trunk of the trash on the street, shake up, fingering, cloth in batches, asking: whose package whose pants? He goes to the post and returned to Labrador. Maxim - dog handler and the dog dragged on drugs. To find them under a rubber mat, it requires a few seconds, I did not even have time to take a picture of it in the cabin. Maxim unwraps the bundle: marijuana.

Everyone goes to the post. The driver apparently killed by what had happened. In his mind it is clear that he is not from this company: no one denies that he was asked to take a round-trip. One of the passengers trying to make trouble:

- What are you nafig comedy staged?

Maxim includes iron in his voice: "Do not be expressed! Where are we, savvy? »

One is trying to get out - like smoke.

- You can not! You arrested!

- On what grounds?

- Identification. Do you have a passport?

- You have no right!

Another passenger said quietly: "Have. Up to three hours ... »

- Correctly! That fellow knows the laws, and you - no.

- I do not break them, to know! - Swaggers passenger.

The passports of two of the detainees there.

Inspector asked whether someone from relatives or friends to bring a passport. Says no, nobody.

The eldest of the passengers said the girl quietly, "Go away in a taxi." She makes an attempt to get away, but it accompanied to the toilet, returned back.

The downcast horsemen took heart: it turns out, it is worse than theirs. It seems they are even happy with this spectacle.

Bundle of marijuana stowed in a transparent bag and sealed. This work is finished DPS: more work Opera. Group's profit takes the entire company to understand who owns the parcel.

We start to write, write, write

For every action - their own paper ...

Again on the road again, the same procedure: your papers, please! Maxim warned me to be the person in the photo was not. Why is that? "I do not need this fame. You know how much I put drug addicts in prison? "What? Many ... The flow of drugs does not become smaller. Change channels. Now drug couriers bringing in their buses and minibuses: it is easier to get lost among the other passengers. That is why the passenger transport such attention. Party well camouflaged drug after discovering rapid development of other services, for example, once in office we took a large consignment of heroin in the banks with pickles: cucumbers on each sachet ...

I think that weather I was not lucky: the gift of that April, and his hands are cold even in winter gloves. But, as it turns out, there's good weather does not happen: the post on the mountain, there is always a terrible wind, the canopy only partially rescues from rain and sun. The authors of the new police uniforms took care of the beautiful cap (it is really beautiful), but clearly did not think what to wear this crown of the entire 12-hour shift at plus forty. Former light more in the form of caps are not included.

All day long, watching as communicate inspectors received a confirmation of the old driver's license: do you to them - and they to you. Driver calm and friendly - calm and friendly inspector. At the slightest sign of aggression or appeasement person falls iron visor. Now I know why the inspectors DPS prefer to deal with over forty drivers: they behave calmly and respectfully, understanding: it is - the work

anna-stepnova.livejournal.com/169435.html

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting