The most popular "divorce" cops and how to protect yourself from them.

Surely every driver is faced with injustice on the roads, where the inspectors GIBBD begin to find fault and to produce unjustified accusations. This is primarily due to our ignorance and fear. This article will help you find out what the charges against you can act, and, in the case of the proceedings, be right.

Speeding
Such an accusation employees GIBBD trying to show very often. In this case, you must ask for evidence that the rate is higher than your car. Given the fact that the radar does not produce any documentary evidence, the inspector will make it hard enough. In addition, in accordance with Article 26.8. The Administrative Code, «under special technical means are understood measuring devices approved in the prescribed manner as a means of measurement, with appropriate certificates and passed metrological verification». I> So you can also ask an employee GIBBD show you the certificate on the radar . Of course, such a document with him he will not.

The test for alcohol intoxication
If the machine stops you offer to take the test for alcohol - try to behave the most confidently and pay attention to how alcotester enjoys inspector. This product should be sealed and believe therefore asked to produce the original certificate of verification. Pay attention should be on the wet print, as well as the fact whether the same number specified in the document, those that appear on the device.

If alcotester not all right, you are likely to be released because employees GIBBD not need additional problems.

Dirty plates
Remember, there is no article that would prohibit driving license with dirty marks. Stopping drivers on the matter, GIBBD usually guided by an article that stated on the «banning the use of the vehicle with registration marks do not meet standards». I> A GOST 50577-93 requires that in the dark , rear sign varied from 20 meters when illuminated lantern TC staff. So prove your guilt officially inspector may only under these conditions.

The driver missed pedestrians
According to paragraph 4.5 SDA: «... In the non-regulated pedestrian crossings pedestrians can walk on the roadway after estimate the distance of approaching vehicles, their speed and make sure that the transition will be safe for them. When crossing the roadway outside the crosswalk, pedestrians, moreover, should not interfere with the movement of the vehicle and out of the standing vehicle or other obstacle limiting visibility without making sure that there is no approaching vehicles ... ». I> That how and under what circumstances the driver must give way to pedestrians, written in paragraph 1.2 of the SDA: «not to start, resume or continue the movement to carry out a maneuver, if it may force pedestrians to change direction or speed." < / i> Thus, in the case of the charges you have to ask a pedestrian about whether safe passage for him and explained that if it was not safe, the inspector should also fined him. Answer pedestrian, it seems obvious.

Remember that, if a pedestrian is just going to cross the road, you're right not to miss it. But if he is already on the move, you are obliged to give way to him.

«Hide and Seek»
It often happens that an inspector GIBBD and his car seemed to appear from nowhere, stop passing cars and drivers fined for speeding. Know it - illegally. Yes, September 1 2009, a regulation which allowed the «the implementation of traffic control with the use of technical means of fixing violations of traffic rules to use natural and artificial shelters», i> but soon it was canceled in view of the law " On Combating Corruption ", which states that government authorities should work « publicly and openly ». i> So, if you stop in such circumstances - as soon as you say, you know, it's illegal, and that you will write a complaint to the appropriate authorities.

belt fastened
Usually GIBBD use this charge if they do not find fault with what. Therefore, it is reasonable to answer that you need to wear seat when riding in the car, and at the moment the car is, and you just unbuttoned his safety strap. By the way, do not hide under the rear seat belts, because then it will be very difficult to convince the inspector.

Now you know more and can easily defend their rights. Remember that the main thing - self-righteousness. Inspector GIBBD unlikely to cling to those who are familiar with the laws. Tell us about this important information to your friends.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting