Vehicle protest and the FSB (4 pics + text)

So :-) everything in order. 14 numbers, not bothering to go to the demonstration, we bought another evening in the courtyard of beer and decided to rest.
Suddenly I osinyaet: what if the car to take and to paint, what type airbrush a la Gzhel and Khokhloma in anti-government style.
After all, every day I go on the road, where every minute scurry to and fro with flashing lights deputies, not counting the cops, cops, by the FSB and other privellegirovannyh moneybags ... funny? funny!
 - Are you mad? - My friend says
 - Yeah, well, uspokooooysya me on the drum ...
 - Well, to hell with you - do as you wish.

Begin with your fingers means to output letters - ugly: nea: climb back home - stand jar with red gouache, a couple of brushes. Damn, gouache old - all dried up - from school remained.
 - Voves, hold the paint, I'll get out of the trunk omyvayki.
Lit paint, I began to paint, but rather to write slogans, but the idea - zazhralis our deputies, gelding ezdyut, road overlapping and truncated them little, we want to go on foot.
 - No, Thu ugly - objects Vova - let patterns Draw something
 - Draw on himself.
Then we decorate the car, drank beer and went home.
On Monday morning, I stop I for his friend (I live in the country) and we are going to Moscow. Olga saw "Khokhloma", asked whether we will stop somewhere in the post.
 - Well, stop, well, fine for the dirty machine will write, well, forced to wash it all - well, to hell with him.
Go! Even before the MKAD notice in the rearview mirror camera flash, I was greeted by the side of man: good: and so on - raise people from morning mood.
And here is the Ring Road, the first post, but traffic cops someone busy, and I go on, Shnyrev from the strip into the strip, as it is done in Moscow to somehow go in the morning traffic jam.
Left for Mercedes spetspolosy rushing numbers USAID, BMP, and the like.
I'm going to the left lane, in front of a car is seen spetspolosy cops - it is they watch, that on this very spetspolosy located in the middle of the roadway went only selected, but the rest do not protrude and slowly crept.
We are nearing, speed not exceeding 10 km / h. A couple of cars guard notices us, these smart and begins to consider reading what is written on the side. Our car slowly drives him as a demonstration in the showroom, and the policeman left behind.
... Is seen following the same post, however, and his, and one we drove quite identical, leaving cops puzzled
Approaching a triumphal arch, this is where the Victory Park - where all sorts of fish is, the buses are going, slowing movement.
This is a place we pass, and then the road becomes more or less free, cars are gaining speed.
I see the crew DPS standing after arch (where the road converges again) and drive past them giving a couple of rings to pay attention and leaving more ...
In the center I was especially anyone not looking - noticed a flash fotikom on the phones. I returned home in the evening a somewhat different route.

Tuesday, tobish the next day, the morning meal with the same route. And already on the Ring Road guard pulls me out of the crowd by offering to proceed to the post ...
 - What is it we are painted we go? - Asked one of the cops in the booth.
 - Yeah, you know, comrades prikolnulsya yesterday - now wash'll pick - cleanse all.
 - Do not pee $ Di, the other picks up - you all day yesterday went here now call the cops and government all sorts - even if you understand.
 - Rose kipezh you, man, - sighing third Gaetz said.
... I'm waiting for ten minutes after coming 2 years, 35 man and begin to question me with a grin, as I sunk to such a life, and in fact who I am really.
These were the "boys in black" tobish by the FSB. Begin intensely interested in what game I am as to our attitude to the Government and say that big hit, begin to tell how good life in prison, and something else in the same spirit.
This travesty continues about an hour - we wait with the police department employees, but by the simple - the police.
Olga, like me, take your passport and rewrite data. Later documents give her and her husband rewrite data that arrives at the post, in order to take it away.
It is remarkable, but when I stopped - I turned off the lights do not, and the battery slowly sets. By the time you need to go to the police department, I understand that the car will not start ...
Until then, I called his mother, knowing that I could be of something else to hang. Come, my mother, and with indignation: "idiot, what do you do?" I was starting to teach life.
GAI soothe her, and I begin to understand that nothing brewed this mess.
We need to go to the police station, stop at Khachik pelvis, I get a light, and asked whether I was able to get behind the wheel, and I will not make a fool of.
I announce that I will not sit next to me not by the FSB, not the cop (can not remember) and we get under way.
But as to the police station 5 km of good standing in a traffic jam and no one is going, we are crawling on spetspolosy. Thus, the column: The first car - a DPS magalkami and mouthpiece, and then - I am, and closes the column - Ford by the FSB numbers EKX.
Imagine the reaction of drivers who saw all this, "eskord", especially those who have passed, when we went to the right. "Stop, skip the convoy" - could be heard from the car traffic police.
Many think okueli when all saw it.
In the police department, all employees of the windows povylazili - to look at the car, and that jovial, who challenged the government.
On this day, I have not once, not only by the FSB and org for ekstrimizmu, had to explain that I am not a terrorist, and do not intend to let anyone on the sausage, and so simply expressed their protest against the increase of taxes.
Everyone was only interested in one thing: in any game I am, who my leaders and how much I paid for this courageous act, planted "to commit adultery" is not a single organization - because my "party" was not anyone's informants can report to my actions.
I carried on medosvidetelstvovanie, repeatedly photographed full face-profile skated fingers.
And then I heard on the loudspeaker: "Vitvitskiy case in such a room", "business Vitvitskiy in such a study, urgently»
For someone yell that he nerostoropno recorded my testimony.
Later, I learned that about the same time the people of the FSB were driving me to the Institute, through the Rector went to the dean's office, then to my old age group, which is generally the house was my classmate was at that time in the Institute only 1 person that I became intensely interrogated about me up to how I dress and how often absent. In short it was fun
I telephoned my friends, took the phone, began to study the files on it, rewrote the entire phone book.
Steel inquired, as I sdruzyami rewrites ICQ type, account number, secret passwords.
I wrote, but on that occasion that I did not remember passwords Nichrome enter was only myself and even then only in my mailbox, and on page VKontakte, and those - the left.
Finally realizing that I am not an extremist on me brought the case for unauthorized picketing tighter sent the case to court, where it immediately examined tutzhe closed for lack of evidence.
All events took place on Tuesday 16 December, and on Wednesday I already was not stopped ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting