The dog ran to the rescue!

April 22 eleven Jack Humphrey (Jack Humphrey) from Middlesbrough, Cleveland (United Kingdom), playing in the street, climbed up a tree. But not resist and fell naporovshis hand on a wooden peg 8-foot fence.

The boy tried to pull away in horror, jerked strongly, but only much proporol his arm to the bone, from the wrist to the elbow. When Jack is shocked hung on the fence, bleeding, the first to feel its misfortune, was dog Spike (Spike), who was walking with his master 39-year-old James Herriganom (James Harrigan) nearby.
2 photos via goodnewsanimal

Spike and James on the background of the very fence

Spike with all haste rushed to the child and began to bark and jump and caught the attention of his master. James ran up and immediately called the emergency services. The boy was taken to the hospital directly from a piece of wood that is sawed off from the fence, as afraid to pull out on the spot. It is too close to an important artery in the wrist.

James Harrigan act surprised many of his dog. According to him, Spike had never rushed anyone for help (or just was not possible ?, -prim. Interpreter), but that day he behaved just like the famous collie Lassie from the series.

- While riding Ambulance and fire, I tried to get Jack to talk, so little to distract from the wounds -rasskazyvaet further Harrigan - ask him about favorite things, cars. He is very hurt his hand, the wound looked bad, but the guy was brave enough and quiet.

In the evening, James called the boy's mother and tearfully thanked him, calling a hero. Later James and visited the hospital where Jack prepared for the operation. James especially praised his dog Spike.

- He brought me there. In life, he is not very good. I chew my stuff, bullies and otherwise outrageously. But the day was just his day when he showed himself in all its glory.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting