Nokia Gorporation

(Will be 10 pictures, and text) (please do not break)
Our friend vparili Chinese copy of Nokia N8 is very interesting way. It was evening at the bus stop next to the sea Rostov (Rostov understand). To friend approached carelessly dressed young man (ala buhalidvenedeli) and offered to buy the phone for 2t.r. allegedly showing a check from interior connection.

The sale of the phone, he argued that he wanted vypit.Skazal the phone purchased in April and it is in good condition. We know this deal has caused genuine interest. And he happily bought this phone. That is what are 'documents' on the phone and check.

"Documents" of themselves are printed on photographic paper and a check guarantee card scanned at the offset (!) Paper.
The most interesting one hundred prints on "Warranty Card" was printed, as regards Ltd. Beta Link, it closed in 2009 ru.wikipedia .org / wiki / Betalink

Now move on to the pay phone is very ridiculous forgery of nokii.

Very curve Russification, 500 KB of memory and two cameras, the quality of which can be seen as a night koshmar.kak last picture, very mediocre quality of the screen and its touch screen rezestivnoe.

But contrary to my surprise there was only one slot for the SIM card and there was no TV. My grief knew no bounds. By the way, a micro sd card slot was.

But there are pluses. The body does not creak and it was quite krepok.Vopreki curve firmware it is not buggy and does not hang. Dialers How to use it I think it is possible.

Guys, let's live together! I asked him not to break the theme! you find it hard to wait 15 minutes?
Please wait just a little bit.

Even among its features, I naschel opportunity as a standard thin nokievskoy charge and a mini usb. I think that is a big plus as it is not always possible to find a suitable charging out.
A set of buttons on the sides of this same as his original.

Oh and desert.V modern smartphones from Nokia and not only began to appear mini hdmi connectors for connecting to a TV. Our Eastern friends are not confused and very interesting obigrali this place.

That way. Thank you guys, I'm sorry it took so long, we had to compress images.
For the background I'm sorry, was shot in the country.

That's all I wanted to say.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting