Robbery in Moscow

© Alexandr Nazarov

The night from Friday to Saturday was the most horrible of my life. I was not beaten, I was tortured by suppressing my will. Not somewhere in the banana republic in Africa, and in the capital of our fucking country - Moscow. It was not exactly the people, people on this are not able to. I caught the car to the University in the area of ​​the night 4:30, sitting behind the wheel prepolozhitelno dag. I sat in the front seat and literally a minute behind my neck went down someone's hands and began to strangle me. Yes, I am a complete idiot that did not look carefully back when getting into the car, but it was only the beginning. While we struggled with the nouveau-passenger vehicle, the driver stopped at the curb and the car jumped a couple of animals. I was dragged into the back seat and removed the contents of his pockets. Reaching the cards that were in the purse, my companions began to ask me PINs from them. In the hands of a knife appeared. I said the only code that is remembered - the Savings Bank of the card, by the way, the only one in which the money. Then we stopped at a certain vacant lot (as it later turned out, in the area of ​​the platform Matveevskoe) and began to torture me: slowly cut her forehead, leaving a neat strip of blood, stuck the blade first in one leg because the other. And there was one requirement - PINs, even PIN codes. Then one went to withdraw money from the card sberbankovskoy and returned saying that they are there too few. Torture continued. After about 15 minutes I was told that I will be killed, and then throw the body in the woods. The absolute powerlessness, I can not oppose anything, and my life is in my hands - disgusting set of sensations. But I felt that I was ready, and the only thing I said to the little animals on it, "Kill, only quick and painless." Yes, I honestly was ready at that time to death, for the first time - and this is another disgusting feeling. We set off, and in the meantime I began to choke, but this time on serezke. I resisted for a long time, but but it was pointless. When I stopped breathing, I hung up. And then ... And then something happened suddenly. Mashinea stopped at the forest belt, I was taken into the woods and said: "You are brave, we give you your life. Run and do not look back. " And I ran. Then there will be a day that will begin in the hospital and finished the interrogation the investigator, but that's another story. And I just ran in seven in the morning in the woods, leaving a trail of blood, but happy and alive! Now I was the first time that day, ate, drank vodka hundred and go to sleep. Good night, dear friends! I sincerely wish you never have to go through what I went through last night. Take care of yourself and take care of each other!
P.S. Thanks to everyone who came to me when I was in the police department. Thanks to everyone who has written or said a kind word to me today.
P.S.S. Of course, I did not have words to describe what happened. Definitely it is inhuman fucked!

-

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting