One sad automotive history

Hello! I want to tell you a sad story of a car.

Will be 11 photos

2) This spring, when the snow melted, all went pereobuvatsya. Filming studded tires and set summer. I usually do it at home. Jack, balonnik and - forward. This year too lazy ... Yes, and would do well to balance the ... Well, I jumped into the car and rushed to the tire.

3) Pereobulsya. Balanced. I leave with shinomontazhki and hear a knock on the rear wheel. I curled to the side, to understand what was going on. It turns out there is that ...

4) One wheel is tightened. Just take fucking and tightened. Nuts flew, I collected them on the road.

5) Here are

6) The wheel flew off. Fortunately, there were no serious injuries ...

7) A couple of scratches on the rim - I got off light!

8) Metal shavings - from nuts

9) He called his wife. She drove me back to the service, where I tried to learn the reason - what I wanted to kill? Boys vskipishnulis, pohvatali tools and rushed to the scene - eliminate shoals ...

10) I just did not think of that, to check their balonnikom bolts after their twisted master. That did not think simply tighten up after them! Like not left tire, does not work the first season ... wrap a special tool, like for example the gun ... Then I realized that it completely - my school. For the SDA in black and white: n. 2.3.1. Before traveling check the road and provide good technical condition of the vehicle in accordance with the main provisions for the admission of vehicles to operate and duties of officials to ensure road safety.
So all claims - to himself ... So, the drivers - take on arms do not fall so learn from others' mistakes, not repeat them!

11) I have everything, after posting all the rays of goodness ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting