Shop loves winter

The story of John and his faithful old dog Shope, whom he treated for arthritis in the waters of the lake, has been known for many. In August 2012 picture of a man holding a dog in her arms fell asleep, went around all the social networks and news sites.

To help dog Shopu was created a page on Facebook and a website, people began to send money, unknown benefactors paid for laser therapy, from which the dog became a little easier. The owner of the dog, John Unger (John Unger) did not expect such popularity and was sincerely grateful to all.
5 photo here

With the onset of winter, the health of 19-year-old dog was even better. According to John, his pet winter has always been much more vigorous than in the summer, the dog liked the crisp and fresh winter snow. Also, thanks to donations, Shopu now give good pain reliever and it is easier to move around on the arthritic paws.

49-year-old John Unger 19 years ago with his former girlfriend took from a shelter dog, but then the relationship with his girlfriend, John became strained and they parted. To say that a man was very upset by this gap, is to say nothing. Only the care and friendship Shope faithful dog distracted him from the most gloomy thoughts. "Perhaps if he had not, I would not have been" -priznavalsya John.

- One night I woke up with thoughts of suicide. But with me I was a shop and I do not know how to explain. He literally just snapped me out of those thoughts. He did so much for me, that's what I help relieve him of his suffering in his old age, it is only the little that I can do in response.

A month ago Shopu did another blood test and the results were encouraging. Recently Shop was able to climb the stairs on their own, which had long been done.

At the moment, to help Shopu collected more than 40 thousand dollars. On the basis of the money John Unger and photographer Hannah Hudson, author of the famous picture, decided to establish a fund to help pet, in collaboration with shelters for dogs and cats.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting