As the depth of soil freezing

... May force the builder to look stupid

I could tell you why not to lay sewage pipes above the frost line, but it's better I'll show you ...

So, during the construction of the home builders for some reason decided that the level of soil freezing - is a secondary matter, and there will be nothing wrong if the dig sewer pipe above this level. Pipe some isolated (insulated).

How is it "oddly enough", but the water is still cold with the first frosts, which led to a complete paralysis of the entire sewerage system in the house. Living in a house with no sewage system - it is not very convenient, especially when you have become accustomed to this the good of civilization.

Therefore, builders have tried very hard to restore the status quo. When it became clear that incitement fires over the pipe does not work was undertaken this step.

This method, of course, did not give a positive result, but caused a lot of smiles. To keep water thawed I had to wait for the mercy of Mother Nature and make the weather warmer. But the lesson of these builders have learned to do very well, if you do not want to look stupid - always take into account the depth of frost penetration in the construction of the house.

via Nikita Sidorov

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting